Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

What time does this bar open?

There are a couple of ladyboys there around 3 P.M.  Usually Mint and Jek. They also have a ST room which is free this month if you mention your are a Forum member.

i was there last december and was impressed with the nice taste furniture and cleanliness of the place....seen a ladyboy that is still on my thoughts...unlikely could not move a finger as i was with my lb girlfriend ( now ex........finally ) cannot wait to pay a visit soon as a single on my next trip...and as i stay at woraburi just around the corner...as working at home
Thanks to Gutsy for all updates with pics

They have made some changes for the better IMO.  Look for a big migration of staff from Charades to fill their staffing needs.  Charades in Nana Plaza has cut loose a huge amount of LB's going down to 40 LB's. So after the Songkran Holiday expect a lot of LB's from that bar to surface at the lounge bars.

More updates to come.

• Upvote 1

post-1488-0-52192700-1428539751_thumb.jp

For you day shift guys who like to start early....or finish early. :behind:

They are having a party on April 15th and opening at 10 A.M..  More info on facebook. Link below

Chaos9 Songkran Party

Songkran festival at Chaos9 on 15 April doors open 10:00 am until late. 

We would love you guys to join with us at Chaos9 and to help celebrate. We will have new cocktails, spirits, sexy ladies and good music.

DJ's on the 15th April will be:

Dan (UK)

Tip Tap (UK)

Carl Nunn (UK)

Yoshiharu Imada (JP)

Expect the best selection of Techno, Tech House

hate me but I gotta think new management is connected with the bunch that stole Guess and ran it into the ground. A change from Pepto Bismol pink would be a huge improvement. Bring back Gong, I think that was the bartenders name. Nice guy. Good drink. Still, we know what it WAS...and might be again with proper motivation.

hate me but I gotta think new management is connected with the bunch that stole Guess and ran it into the ground. A change from Pepto Bismol pink would be a huge improvement. Bring back Gong, I think that was the bartenders name. Nice guy. Good drink. Still, we know what it WAS...and might be again with proper motivation.

Noon who owned it before did manage to run the bar into the ground.  She fell so far behind on rent that the doors were shut and she eventually lost it.  Kanjana is the new Thai owner and has nothing to do with Noon and/or Mardhi.  Noon is so broke now that she tried to get a job at Paradise Club, and was even hanging around Chaos 9 in January.  I saw her outside one night trying to get a customer. That didn't fly with Kanjana at all who ran her off as she knows that Noon could detract from her efforts.  Since then Noon has opened an Alcocart bar near/under Nana BTS steps called Vagabond. However it doesn't appear that it's doing to well as there hasn't been any reports about Vagabond and the Vagabond facebook page is all but stagnant since mid march, despite followers asking for information.

Kanjana's little brother is one of the bartenders.  Nice polite kid.  The bar has made lots of changes and worth checking out.  The bathroom situation is still the same stanky one as GB but everything else has changed for the better IMO.  

Kanjana

post-1488-0-63269800-1428725645_thumb.jp

Is that the same Sarah that worked in Check Inn Bar before? That would explain why I haven't seen here there.

Yes, it's the same Sarah. There are few Ex-Check In Bar girls now at Chaos 9

attachicon.gifsarah c.jpg

Any reason for that? Or is C9 just a very lucky bar? Sarah is drop-dead gorgeous!

Several different reasons.  I think far better working conditions, but less customers...right now. I suspect a lot of them have let their regulars who know where to find them now.  

I know a few of the girls were getting hit with fines. I know two of my favorites got fined over posing for some saucy photos and the minority co-owner put it into June's head that she could be closed down over them showing up on forums???  So they two LB's got fined 2000 baht each!  Then some of the Lao girls who went home for an extended time of like three weeks had to pay a LT bar fine for missing work.   It ranged depending on the girl, one would get have to pay 5 thousand baht while another may have to pay 7 thousand baht.  Then they would get in trouble for telling the customers about their fines.  

There was also a few fights between some of the girls. Apparently "Miss Check In Bar" Sara bounced Bell face off the bar so she was let go because she didn't want to apologize allegedly.

• Upvote 3

Several different reasons.  I think far better working conditions, but less customers...right now. I suspect a lot of them have let their regulars who know where to find them now.  

I know a few of the girls were getting hit with fines. I know two of my favorites got fined over posing for some saucy photos and the minority co-owner put it into June's head that she could be closed down over them showing up on forums???  So they two LB's got fined 2000 baht each!  Then some of the Lao girls who went home for an extended time of like three weeks had to pay a LT bar fine for missing work.   It ranged depending on the girl, one would get have to pay 5 thousand baht while another may have to pay 7 thousand baht.  Then they would get in trouble for telling the customers about their fines.  

There was also a few fights between some of the girls. Apparently "Miss Check In Bar" Sara bounced Bell face off the bar so she was let go because she didn't want to apologize allegedly.

and the minority co-owner put it into June's head that she could be closed down over them showing up on forums

So thats why a lot of pictures is missing in the Check In Bar-thread.

Apparently "Miss Check In Bar" Sara bounced Bell face off the bar so she was let go because she didn't want to apologize allegedly.

Really? Sarah? That makes you remember that no matter how lovely and delicate thay look, they could probably kick my ass. Lucky I'm a nice guy...

Thanks for the info.

• Upvote 3

Recent start=ups from Chaos 9 via their FB page.

Baitoey a well hung Lao LB who used to work at the old Check In Bar alcocart before leaving for Pattaya and walking street.

post-1488-0-07371800-1429531997_thumb.jp

Pancake another femboy from Lao

post-1488-0-06349000-1429532019_thumb.jp

Peths who I think is Thai

post-1488-0-76888100-1429532049_thumb.jp