Chaos 9 Soi 4

Gutsy

i was in BKK for a couple days and popped in.. the manager seems a nice enough guy and give me a Paradise card. 

Didnt stay long though as had to fly back quicker than expected.. will be back in June and hope to spend more time. Thanks for the updates Gutsy

Chaos and Paradise have common ownership?

No.

Paradise is owned by an English guy (Johnny) and his Thai GG (Som)

Johnny tell him your heard about the bar onthe forum and he will set you up with a VIP card.

post-1488-0-25979400-1429889135_thumb.jp

Chaos 9 is 100% owned by Kanjana who is Thai

Kanjana, very open to suggestions and wants to have a different promotion every month.

post-1488-0-56667700-1429888764_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

actually i got mixed up .. the VIP card is for paradise and not Chaos....sorry folks.. i poked my head in both places last week.. i keep getting these Bars mixed up looking online

re Paradise Bar

As to the question posed above by Thobkk re the VIP Card .. i think Gutsy has already mentioned the benefits but i think the owner told me half price drink or something like that... i hardly drink these days unless with friends so it means nought to me but nice thought i suppose

i have no clue to the cost of a beer to be honest...the bill is always big though as im a sucker for ladydrinks and buying the waitress drinks .. i think they deserve it. I dont think Ladydrinks offers are on the VIP Card

• Upvote 1

I get them mixed up too.

Chaos 9 is the old Guess Bar, right?

Indeed it is. I added a tag to the thread title of Former Guess Bar.  The bar itself also carries the name underneath Chaos 9 so old customers of Guess bar will still associate the bar with ladyboys.

post-1488-0-12219900-1430056241_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-22129400-1430056184_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Quite an interesting collection of girls. There a number in there I would be happy to spend 1000baht on drinks for. 

Lot of new migrants coming in also Sam.  Jenny who used to work at Check In Bar over a year ago before getting sponsored out. Just surfaced on the Chaos 9 facebook.

Jenny from Lao

post-1488-0-29797700-1431063655_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-34658100-1431063657_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

For those in BKK there is a party tomorrow night at Chaos 9. It's the boss Kanjana's Birthday.  

Here is the announcement on facebook

On the 9th of May on Saturday I'll be throwing an awesome party celebrating my birthday. I'll be inviting my families, good friends and all my other friends. The party would be starting around 7pm and would be ending late. You may come late and leave early if you would like. At 7pm we would be having a BBQ party and soft drinks. Don't miss out!!!

post-1488-0-34401800-1431090634_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Sara's gone missing again? I can't see her on the pics lately (thanks for them anyway). Another boxing match?

I'm in Bkk next week and was planning on a stop at C9 and was hoping to buy her a drink.

These photo's was on their facebook last week.  She has a big following and often gets bar fined out for several days at a time.

post-1488-0-31228800-1431239348_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-58679000-1431342034_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

This photo was on their facebook last week.  She has a big following and often gets bar fined out for several days at a time.

attachicon.gifc9saras.jpg

Thanks for the update. She's always nice to chat with, but if she's not there maybe I can find someone else for a nice conversation... :flirt2: