Soi 13/1 - Soi Yamoto Watch!

Stroker

On 6/9/2022 at 7:59 PM, Pdoggg said:

A pic is worth 1000 words. If you click on the thumbnail the pic will enlarge.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/6807-katoy-for-xmas-who-would-it-be/&do=findComment&comment=144420&_rid=7348

The one thing Nancy should never have done, and IMO it pertains to the great majority of ladyboys, she should never have gotten any cosmetic alterations to her face. If you look at the pics Alaskan Bear posted in that linked thread, the bottom three are when she was natural and are by far the best. 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

La Bamba was my first bar. i have heard they moved to Red Poppy Bar, but now I guess this bar doesn't exist anymore? I saw there Nick's Bar and something beach bar (I dont remember the name), maybe I saw there a ladyboy but I'm not sure :) I'm wondering where is Sindy now?

So are there still ladyboy bars at soi Yamato?

• Like 1

La Bamba unfortunately is has now been closed for over a year. There is Ganja cafe now where La Bamba once stood.

Red Poppy was on the go for a while, but it has also been closed now for some time and replaced by Nicks Bar. Dee Beach Bar, owned and run by Annie who was once the mamasan at La Bamba, is directly facing where La B once stood and can sometimes have Ladyboys present, though they aren't staff and just appear there sporadically a few nights a week. All down the soi there are various other bars that have the odd ladyboy on staff, but no dedocated LB bars as such.

• Like 2

Just one soi south of 13/1 is Corona Bar on soi 13/2.  It's one of those smaller bars that I found often had a lb or two on the premises, who, with proper alcohol and monetary encouragement, could be easily maneuvered to your premises.  When I first started going to Pattaya in the early 2000s I'd stay at the Dynasty Inn on soi 13, a very convenient location for such activities.  I have fond memories of "the 13s" as I called that particular area of Pattaya.  I always had a good time exploring the small bars and massage parlors there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

No doubt a lot of you guys will remember La Bamba in Soi 13/1. Closed for quite a while already, but I'm very curious whether someone can tell me the whereabouts of Miss Jeley? Does she work in another bar nowadays? Or free-lancing? Had the pleasure of her company several times and would love to see her again. Attached a recent photo, which gives me the impression she's still active in the P4P scene :biggrin: 

2023 - Pattaya - Jeley (23).jpg

• Like 1