Soi 13/1 - Soi Yamoto Watch!

Stroker

So what's the latest on Soi 13/1 guys.  Most of us are aware of La Bamba, Stringfellows and The House as dedicated ladyboy bars, but what of the rest of the venues on this busy soi?  Are there other bars or massage parlous that have something of interest to the members? :winking0023:

We depend on you guys who are on the ground or passing through to give us any feedback and it's all greatly appreciated by those coming after you.. :hi:

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
17 hours ago, ciobha said:

A plethora of the La Bamba crew can now been found working in "Dee Beach Bar", directly opposite Yamato restaurant.

Shall look forward to getting a drink or two in Dee Beach Bar come November :drinks:

21 hours ago, BigTel said:

Shall look forward to getting a drink or two in Dee Beach Bar come November :drinks:

I hope the stairs are OK in there :wink:, you seemed to be having a slight problem getting down them the last time I saw you in La Bamba :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

you seemed to be having a slight problem getting down them the last time I saw you in La Bamba :crazy:

That was a classic !    I was trying to walk down them after a fantastic session with Nancy and who should be sitting downstairs enjoying a Beer was you and Scott  :biggrin:  :drinks:.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Doing your best John Wayne impression I presume;)

It was better than that BB, I was sat with wee Owe from Sensations laughing my bollocks off as I saw Tel staggering down the stairs, still gasping for breath closly followed by Nancy, it was a picture :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, duke007 said:

It was better than that BB, I was sat with wee Owe from Sensations laughing my bollocks off as I saw Tel staggering down the stairs, still gasping for breath closly followed by Nancy, it was a picture :biggrin:

No doubt his guts had been seriously rearranged by the big N :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Doing your best John Wayne impression I presume;)

Reminds me also of that time when I needed the bar to prop me up after a session with Kung at Famous Bar and you B B was smiling when you were watching me walk .

10 hours ago, duke007 said:

The memories we have of Pattaya are priceless I reckon worth every single Baht of every single trip.

9 hours ago, bumblebee said:

No doubt his guts had been seriously rearranged by the big N :)

I remember teasing Nancy telling Her She wasn't that big before we got started hoping this might get Her riled up to really go to town on me and to my utter delight this was indeed what happened .

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I remember the 'Kung' incident very well, I thought you were as 'drunk as a skunk' at irst the way you were staggering out of the door at the Famous Bar :biggrin:

But then found out it wasn't due to alcohol consumption but because of another form of intake :rolleye0012:

Happy Days :drinks:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, duke007 said:

But then found out it wasn't due to alcohol consumption but because of another form of intake :rolleye0012:

Happy Days 

Happy Days indeed :biggrin: here's to so more coming up later on in the year  :drinks:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, duke007 said:

I remember the 'Kung' incident very well, I thought you were as 'drunk as a skunk' at irst the way you were staggering out of the door at the Famous Bar :biggrin:

Happy Days :drinks:

18 hours ago, duke007 said:

Had good times with Kung of famous and Sindy and others from La Bamba but I must not have liked Nancy's face or I never ran into her..

But you've raised my curiosity.. how much bigger was Nancy compared to say Kung and Sindy?

And I tend to go by face.. like Moo of Guess.. a no from me (hope that doesn't offend you all) but we all have a type. :)

• Like 2

Just now, Ashoka said:

Had good times with Kung of famous and Sindy and others from La Bamba but I must not have liked Nancy's face or I never ran into her..

But you've raised my curiosity.. how much bigger was Nancy compared to say Kung and Sindy?

Never been with Kung, but she made Sindy's look like a dying acorn. And Sindy ain't small.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

A pic is worth 1000 words. If you click on the thumbnail the pic will enlarge.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/6807-katoy-for-xmas-who-would-it-be/&do=findComment&comment=144420&_rid=7348

Ok with that pretty face.. it's perplexing how come I didn't go with her

So either..

1. I didn't run into her (could be she was always busy with guys who pay her)

2. my charm didn't work on her

3. went with her but don't remember.. (unlikely)

Oh well.. hope she put her looks to good use and is doing well!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ashoka said:

And I tend to go by face.. like Moo of Guess.. a no from me (hope that doesn't offend you all) but we all have a type. :)

I have been with Moo a couple of times, a very fun person and she certainly did what it said on the tin :rolleye0012:

post-136-087556700 1319302055.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

Nat, who you see on TF quite a bit, used to have an internet cafe on the soi?

Quite a looker in her time.

I dunno about starbucks, you might find something there.

She was absolutely 'stunning' (pic below) and very thankfully I had the 'pleasure' of her when she had her Internet place (Soi Yamato/13/1) back in the day, unfortunately she went down the 'silicone' route and spoilt her looks imho, shame. 

IMG_20220101_110624.jpg

• Like 2