Benefits Of Threesomes

Pdoggg

I know there's plenty of guys on LBR that like threesomes.

One buddy of mine says it's not just about the sex.

If you're spending a couple days with a Thai lady or ladyboy, it can get pretty boring not speaking the same language.

But with two girls they can keep each other entertained and be good company to each other provided they get along.

I guess there are also other benefits of threesomes.    :happy0148:

True the two can have better time together than with you alone.

As you say it has a lot told with conversion as a LT, be it an overnight of even a few days gets critical in the out of bed activities.

Sometime chemistry is not enough if the conversion is poor due to lack of language or topic skills (no need to discuss world economy but minimal facts of life: some barely know where Europe is....for instance)

The risk is the two going along very well will cut you out of the talks and daily action... So you become a spectator even when dining or shopping around (I can't dare to think what it can lead two girls with you in tow in a shopping venture).

I start to think about the benefits of ST sometime, even if I am not a "wham bam thank you ma'm".

Or a LT has to be defined in terms of how long so they don't become a resident of your room...

• Upvote 1

I knew you have had quite a few 4 or 5 somes but didnt know you had had a 7 some too Boot  :biggrin:  

You are the KIing of the group sessions for sure  :happy0065:

Yes Duke it was during my Birthday Party at Famous Bar circa August 2012.....I'm under there somewhere ....the sixth one is taking the photo.

I seem to have some type of liquid dripping from my chin in the third pic....hahahahahahaha

Cheers DK

post-117-0-86108400-1426162800_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-06014800-1426162848_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-66915100-1426162865_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Well what do you know I have made a blunder............On researching my records it seem it was an 8some.

Mai,Pinky,Nut,Sammy,May,Soda and Jelly...........As far as i can work out it is Jelly who is  not in pic (or maybe she is in there somewhere) and either Soda or Pinky on the camera.

Those were the days my friends.

Cheers DK

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Probably most exotic experience I've had involved about 12 guys, in a gay sauna here in Saigon where I live.

Not a -some as such, for it was not arranged, and we weren't all together. Just random encounters in the steamy gloom.

(Warning Note to delicate readers, what follows is GAY, not a LB post)

About 4 or 5 years ago now.

Small sauna room (aren't they all?) about 3m square, with seating benches along 3 sides.

I've got a conga line going at me as I sit & suck, them standing in front. I remember 5 guys/cocks that day.

Beside me a VNese guy sucked off another seated VNese guy who had the biggest cock I have seen in Asia. (Watching that turned me on.)

Bench opposite another foreigner sucked about 3 guys off (can't recall exactly).

All over in about half an hour. Not a word spoken - or hardly anyhow. All body language, as it were.

Fun time. Never know your luck in the big city.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...