Italian restaurant in Pattaya

globetrotter

I had some great nights at both places last trip .

Every time in the company of a big group of friends which of course made for a great (and funny ) evening .

I like both places but I'll plump for Volterra ,the anti pasti is excellent even though I was late last time and had to settle for Issan sausage before hand .

The wine is decent in Volterra and as already mentioned the owner is a nice guy .

That said I'd be more than happy to eat at either place when I'm in town ....right who's asking ? 

• 9 months later...

Made In Italy 299 Baht Friday Buffet

Jomtien 2nd road and Soi 5 (across from Kiss and Rompho)

Had to go to Immigration today and saw a sign for an all you can eat Italian buffet for 299 baht.

Went in to investigate.

Seems like a nice little place with an Italian lady behind the bar that housed a high end coffee machine.

She said the buffet included antipasto, pasta, pizza, a meat dish , and desert all for 299.

It's from 6PM to 10PM but she said there were no reservations available for 6PM (this was at 3:30) but I could reserve for 8PM.

Considering that a pasta dish at many Italian restaurants is around 220 baht, it seems this is quite the bargain.

Have no idea about the food quality.

• 2 months later...

It is funny that my last trip to Thailand, home of one of the great cuisines in the world, my most fondly remembered meal is the Spaghetti Bolognese at La Taverna del Passatore, delicious!    :party0021: 

I've been trying to duplicate it here in my kitchen since, still needs something...   

• Upvote 1