Facial Disfigurement

pdogg

A ladyboy was on a Thai TV talkshow whose life was ruined by a failed procedure. Since it was in Thai, I don't know the complete story but a once very beautiful ladyboy is now physically grotesque.

She is so traumatized she doesn't leave home and was wearing a veil on the TV show.

What doctor did the injections?

Not a doctor.

She had a friend do it.

And now she is deformed for the rest of her life.

• 2 weeks later...

I could never understand why any of them want to do any facial alterations. I have NEVER seen a lb who improved her appearance by doing so. The lucky ones have it come out even, they look different, but neither worse or better, or...the extreme of the most unfortunate who were once a lovely natural ladyboy and because they do not accept themselves as being beautiful, they try to improve their facial appearance and end up a mess with the extreme cases being a grotesque caricature.

They ain't doing it for us...They could give a rat's ass about what we like...They do it solely for their own pleasure...

Same as you shave your head, grow facial hair, dress in funny clothes and eat too much falang food and get fat...I'd wager that there isn't one BM here or any other place who tries to please ladyboys with their personal appearance...

And if you disagree then head on over to your local plastic surgeon and make yourself look like a pretty Thai boy...Cause that's what they like...

Eeh, I bet there are pretty LBs that get surgeries that you would even notice in passing, but it improves their beauty. That's what a good Dr will do. That's when you look at a girl on the BTS and you're not sure is she's a boy or a girl. I would love to meet a hottie on the train or wherever and continue through a whole date not knowing what I might find when I finally get her in my bed and take off the clothes whilst kissing and groping and drunk. It would be way too exciting. Sure I would be bummed if she didn't have a big meat-stick fall out of her panties for me to play with when I took them off her, but what if she did!

Most of these enhancements I don't like, but give LBs a "way to take one for the team!" so current medical procedures can improve for efforts. I do wish they could fix the ones that turn out scary.

The one thing I do like is a MODEST nose job, to give a nose that compliments feminine features. Some people just have bad noses. Especially if they where born in a mans body. Some nose jobs look sexy as fuck! Of course many suck too.

:pardon:

• 2 months later...

Off at Stringfellows in Pattaya had a very bad experience with facial silicone injection. It seems that she allowed another ladybooy to inject silcone into her face. The injection clogged the vein carring blood to her eye and she went blind in that eye. She is still at Stringfellows and it is a real shame!

• 7 months later...

this is one thing i always ask about my girlfriend, "dont do anything with your face or else, ADIOS. She's beautiful like one of the hottest girls in los angeles but she never see it,.. really crazy. but anyways, she's behaving.