Favorite Massage Shops ~ Soi Honey and Beyond

DownLoLarry

Are you asking about a real massage or.... IMO most of the workers on Soi Honey couldn't give a decent massage if their life depended on it. They usually turn to sexual encounters quickly. At the two massage places on the east end of Soi Honey the girls have a couple of signs they hold up that say HANDJOB, BLOWJOB, BOOM BOOM. There once was a time years ago on the GG boards when guys use to ask for a list of massage places where they could get a happy ending. Now the reverse question is asked more often where can I get a real massage.

I generally use Soi Honey when I've stayed out too late, gotten too drunk and never got around to picking company for the evening. In those cases I walk up Soi Honey, find someone that appeals to me and away we go.The piss poor massage usually lasts a couple of minutes and then goes off in another direction. However if you don't direct some of them otherwise they will sometimes continue to give you a massage they have no idea how to do. Or sometimes the massage is just skipped altogether and the girl will just cut to the chase.

The massage places on Soi Chaiyapoon are much the same as Soi Honey. But they don't stay open all night. Past 1 AM or so you might be out of luck.

Slightly off topic: In Phnom Penh I came across a massage place I used a number times. One GG there gave a great massage plus the happy ending (HJ). Also she was only ~ 4'8" (142 cm) tall and she had to crawl all over me to give me a massage.  :biggrin:  But what made this place different they offered a massage with the typical oil or skin lotion. I tried the skin lotion and now sometimes take my own bottle of lotion to a massage. It's not oily and you don't need three showers to get it off your skin. It is absorbed in the skin and makes a crusty old exterior like mine a bit less so.      

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Most of you massage loving guys probably know about this joint but I stumbled past Ninja Massage (or something like that started with an N) near the Soi Buakhao end of Soi Made In Thailand .  Looked like it was all ladyboys there.

Yes, but honestly they can't do a real massage.

Most of you massage loving guys probably know about this joint but I stumbled past Ninja Massage (or something like that started with an N) near the Soi Buakhao end of Soi Made In Thailand .  Looked like it was all ladyboys there.

Its called Nina massage. All ladyboys working there, and they are all nice. One is from Laos,Nadia, 'freelances' in Sensations. Only knows there words of english: 'Nadia smoke marathon' which she will repeat till you wish you were deaf. The massage is not great, but its a cool place with nice looking lbs. Worth checking out.

This is a real sweetie, calls herself Kim:  https://www.thaifriendly.com/Cupcakemarisa

• Upvote 1

If it is the same Kim I know then she is terrific with a terrific size tool. Sweet girl with a welcoming attitude. 

Ditto that, I took Kim two nights on the trot.......awesome lass in every department and actually gives a decent massage to boot B)

If it is the same Kim I know then she is terrific with a terrific size tool. Sweet girl with a welcoming attitude. 

No, i don't think its the same.  Different massage shop too. The Kim you're thinking of is working in the beer bar complex in Soi Diana, i believe.

• Upvote 1

No, i don't think its the same.  Different massage shop too. The Kim you're thinking of is working in the beer bar complex in Soi Diana, i believe.

Nope. My Kim works (or did in December) in a massage joint on Soi Honey. Small little gal with a hefty dick and a warm personality. 

• 8 months later...

Aye. It's Soi Honey, about 150 meters in from the Soi Bukhaow entrance on the left hand side. I was looking for that wee cute thing in your pic. Never found her though. I really need to brush up on my stalking skills.

Been a few times and its bar and massage so is handy cause can have a cold one in anticipation or to wind down after

Wow what a sexy little girl she is have to look for her my next trip try out that big tool

Down soi honey on the left for sure ????

On the left for sure... If coming from Bukhao

Yep on the left side of Soi Honey if coming from Soi Buakhao.