Chill out Bar and Massage

globetrotter

its a tiny somewhat under the radar place on north side of soi Honey very close to corner of Bukhao, anyways I went there often last trip and quite enjoyed it but I just noticed the LB who owned it and the hotel of same name (this time last year) on TF and saying she works at another massage place, so does anyone know if the place still exists? unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if it was gone as it seemed like I was one of the only punters ever in there

• Upvote 1

Could you elaborate on where exactly this place is/was? Preferably on a google earth map. I have seen a couple of ladies on TF with signs advertising for Chill out bar & massage but looking on the map I only find Matador massage and one other place where I "think" it should be. My plan is to get some massage from the LB's working there in April.

sorry not a Google Earth map expert here (nowhere near in fact) , and I'm not sure I can be anymore specific than in my original post other than its very close to where RNA massage is/used to be, on the north side of the street and its either the last or near to it place before you get to soi Bukhao