Request for the guys here

LeahTS

• Ladyboys

Hi everyone.  Anyway, I am a trans woman that is a sociologist that studies gender and sexuality. I have a project right now and I'm studying men who have relations with trans women. As part of it, I am running an online survey and was wondering if the men here would be interested in taking it? It would be very helpful, and thank you for your participation!

http://lsu.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_3aX7R7E1r2569sV

• Upvote 2

It does seem to link through Facebook.

Please read the following before proceeding.

Study Title: But I'm Straight: Assessing the Role of Transgender Women Within the Heterosexual Identity.

Investigator's Contact Information: Leah Drakeford is available to answer any questions about this study on Friday 9AM-3PM (U.S. central time zone) at (225) 257-9818.  She can also be reached by email at pdrake1@lsu.edu.

Purpose: The purpose of this study is to research how men's sexual activity with transgender women fit into their sexual orientation.

Participants: This study is open to men age 18 or greater that seek to engage in sexual activity with transgender women.

Study Procedure:Survey oarticpants will be asked questions about their sexual activity with transgender women.  It should take about 15-20 minutes to complete the survey.

Benefits: The study may yield valuable information about the topic that may lead to greater social understanding of the behavior.

Risks: The only known risk is the release of information concerning your sexual activity. No personally identifying information is being collected as part of the survey.

Right to Refuse: Participants may choose not to participate or to withdraw from the study at any time without penalty or loss of any benefit which you might otherwise be entitled.

Privacy: Results of this study may be published, but no names or identifying information will be included in any reprting of results.

The study has been discussed with me and all my questions have been answered. I may direct additional -questions regarding study specifics to the investigator.  If I have questions about subjects' right or other concerns, I can contact Dennis Landin, Chairman LSU Institutional Review Board, (225) 578-8692, irb@lsu.edu, www.lsu.edu. I agree to participate in the study described above and acknowledge the investigator's obligation to provide me with a copy of this consent form upon request.

If you agree to participate in this study, click Agree below and then the next button at the bottom right.

Some interesting questions gents!

In the past year how often have you had sex with a transgender woman?
  • About once per week
  • About once per month
  • A few times each month
  • Once every couple months
  • Once every six months
  • Once in the past year
  • None

In the past year how many transgender women have you had sex with?
  • 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 11-20
  • 21 or more

Where do these encounters usually occur?
  • Her house
  • Your house
  • Hotel Room
  • Car
  • Other 
  • Does not apply

When you have sex with transgender women, how often do you use condoms?
  • Never
  • Occassionally
  • About half the time
  • Mostly
  • Always
Following is a list of potential sex acts that could be performed with a transgender woman, please indicate your enjoyment of these acts.  If there is an act you haven't performed, then answer based on how much you would like to try that act.
      Hate it Dislike it Neither Dislike nor like Like it Love it Penetrating her anally with your finger     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Penetrating her anally with your penis     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Receiving oral sex of the penis from her     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Ejaculating on her breasts     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Ejaculating on her face     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Her swallowing your ejaculation     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her Fisting her     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her BDSM with you as the dominant     Penetrating her anally with your finger Penetrating her anally with your penis Receiving oral sex of the penis from her Receiving oral sex of the anus from her Receiving manual genital stimulation from her

Some interesting questions gents!

In the past year how often have you had sex with a transgender woman?
  • About once per week
  • About once per month
  • A few times each month
  • Once every couple months
  • Once every six months
  • Once in the past year
  • None

No appropriate answer for many of the guys on the Forum for this one.    :biggrin:

Didn't take long to complete guys and was fun to do.

Maybe we'll find out about a direct non-Facebook link to the survey.