To Sleep Alone or Not.

bumblebee

To Sleep Alone or Not.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer a ladyboy to spend the night with your or not?

• Yes I enjoy the company and something to do in the morning.
    • No, once the deed is done I want my big bed to myself.
    • Depends on my mood.
    • Other

Talking to guys over the last few months and even years one thing that becomes apparent is that some just don't like having company in the bed for the whole night.  Various reasons are given usually along the lines of needing their space etc.  So how do you roll when it comes to zzzz.... time?

if you are lucky and clever enough to be single....it means you have a choice. Sleeping alone or in company....beautiful days....

I had the silly idea to be in a relationship with a ladyboy...so obliged to sleep with her only...not even permitted to have a look around......

damn...i regret my "single" status days.....

• Upvote 2

Depends who I'm with , I have my favourites who I always like to stay longtime nothing beats a little cute one you like cuddled up in your arms in the morning when you are poking them in the back with a rampant morning wood .

Similarly I have other favourites who even though they are dynamite in bed a couple of hours in their company is just enough .

One consideration in all this is someones sleeping patterns , if they want to stay awake all night with the TV blaring then sleep all next day that's a nuscience as it upsets my plans .

I like to get up and get out to the beach so if I'm with a vampire ladyboy who I know well enough I give them the option of sleeping on in the room when I'm away or taking the option of going out in the dreaded sunlight . :vampire:

• Upvote 3

I am only interested in long time.......love the cuddling.spooning and being able to feel their silky smooth bodies...waking up and seeing them sleeping butt naked.......naturally the chemistry needs to be right and I generally get to know them in the bar before bar fining them....occasionally it does not pan out but most of the time it is absolute heaven.

• Upvote 3

I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning............

Nothing in the world smells like that.......

Smells like sex...............

We must be of a similar age - I can see the scene from the movie now. Your version is much better though, and if the chemistry is right, I am happy to wake up with her.  That smells like ... victory!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am only interested in long time.......love the cuddling.spooning and being able to feel their silky smooth bodies...waking up and seeing them sleeping butt naked.......naturally the chemistry needs to be right and I generally get to know them in the bar before bar fining them....occasionally it does not pan out but most of the time it is absolute heaven.

Exactly the same with me buddy and thats why I took some girls up to 15 days at a time, but then again I do love my romance  :biggrin: 

• 2 weeks later...

Sleeping alone assures me of a good nights sleep and I do this 95% of the time so i can enjoy the day ahead. The draw back is I love moochy in the mornings  :-(

Having said that I do enjoy someone on the odd occassion I know well staying as a little company is good for the soul and morning moochy is a treat too. No vampires though  :biggrin:

If it's someone Iv'e just hooked up with then I plan the afternoons as thats my next best enjoyable time for moochy so staying isn't on the menu as Im after sex and not a shopping partner.

There is of course holiday mode and as I dont do bars and late nights anymore generally, the odd occassion I will BF a sexy model and make a night of it, but that normally takes a few days to get over so not too often.

What was the question  :crazy:

• Upvote 1

I too enjoy sleeping alone and early morning gymnastics with a horny partner. During my last tour of booty I would arrange LBs to come over to the ponderosa in the early morning. This worked out fine for me assuring a sound night's sleep followed by a hard LB cock for breakfast. I organized this all through the internet. It worked well.

• Upvote 2