What Ever Happened To.......The Original Guess Bar Crew

pentire

For me Guess Bar was never as good once it relocated from Soi 1 to its final resting place in the Soi 4 hotel car park.

Back in 2006 when Jay & Mardhi assisted by a few others including Jay's twin Jane launched Guess Bar, a stunning line up was very quickly recruited.

But where are they now, do any of you guys know what has become of these gorgeous creatures pictured below?

Apart from a few early departures, I think this was more or less the original line up who helped blast Guess Bar straight into orbit.

post-273-0-10853300-1421489989_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Bia or Beer is in Phuket now .

Joy , Pear and Ohm are all post op . Joy has been home a long time and I haven't seen the other two in about four years .

Fern and Nan pop up every once in a while in Bangkok .

Jane (sister of Jay) seemed to disappear completely .

My favourite from that era was Prang (far left with the tattoo on her belly ) I'd love to bump into her again .

• Upvote 2

I always lusted after Fern (lower left) but never had the opportunity. Last I heard she was pretty fucked up due to the drug abuse. Back in her prime she really was something in my books. Anybody have pix of her they're willing to share?

I saw Fern a few times in the Soi 1 days of the Guess Bar, had black hair and no silicone then and was indeed a stunner (imho) unti she got fucked up with the drug abuse

As Jim says she pops up in BKK now and again, think she was at Temptations if Im not wrong

post-136-0-59094000-1421506554_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-74651100-1421506586_thumb.jpg

And I was kinda partial to Ms Eat even after she dragged me to watch two boys fucking one evening.............

I miss those simple days...................

I was a big fan of Ms Eats and Nan myself but I always ended up going back to the room with Jenny (no complaints there  rolleyes.gif)

Simple days indeed bro  B) 

I remember you Dave, prising me out of Pattaya on one trip and us meeting up in Guess Bar, you were with your one and only at the time, "Am" and I amused myself with the Lady's taking it in turns to play with my appendage the highlight being when Jay came over for a turn too,  She was always my favourite from those days in Soi 1.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I remember you Dave, prising me out of Pattaya on one trip and us meeting up in Guess Bar, you were with your one and only at the time, "Am" and I amused myself with the Lady's taking it in turns to play with my appendage the highlight being when Jay came over for a turn too,  She was always my favourite from those days in Soi 1.  :biggrin:

I remember it as if was yesterday amogo, Jenny was sat girating on your aroused appendage while the other girls took turns to peek at and play with it whilst waving check bin papers in the air, I reckon you could have taken home any one of them if not several for  Free :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

Jenny was my first Guess bar fine; I still don't know why everyone seemed to rave about her.

It's called lack of chemistry, or maybe she had a bad night when you barfined her.

Lone Ranger thanks for the updates, nice to see that some of the old staff are doing well, especially Vivian - I took many photos of her when she was there, plus she was nice to talk with.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the replies thus far fellas, in particular Lone Ranger for the images of Nan whom would probably rate as my favourite Guess Gal. I had heard Nan was working in the Lower Suk vicinity and now a location has been given I'll be sure to make more than a half hearted effort to locate her on a future trip however, even at the height of her popularity Nan would disappear up country (so she said) for lengthy periods so I'm not holding my breath.

Great idea for a thread Pentire. Guess 1 was one of the first places that I explored when joining this club. And, yes, there was an amazing lineup. Beer, Jenny, and even Jane were among my first "teachers"

I always had an interest in Ohm and Viviannne but sadly never had the chance (actually didn't move on it when I should have)

I've got to give credit to TLF as that's where I saw all of the amazing photos of the Guess girls. I learned a lot there.

• Upvote 2

i remember that for the opening of the first Guess bar...i had to change my ticket so i could be there...and i didi it...i was there...and Jay who i never knew before started calling me Frank...she thought that i was Frank from pattaya...never knew the guy nor have i ever been to pattaya...she never believed that i came from greece..i remember that i gave her a small Colossus of Rhodes  for good luck...i had there the pleasure of having Jay and jenny's company....that was a very beautiful and very well done bar....  with very sexy ladyboys

• Upvote 3

i remember that for the opening of the first Guess bar...i had to change my ticket so i could be there...and i didi it...i was there...and Jay who i never knew before started calling me Frank...she thought that i was Frank from pattaya...never knew the guy nor have i ever been to pattaya...she never believed that i came from greece..i remember that i gave her a small Colossus of Rhodes  for good luck...i had there the pleasure of having Jay and jenny's company....that was a very beautiful and very well done bar....  with very sexy ladyboys

I remember seeing that Colossus in Jay's apartment as I asked about it.    She took it home along with I believe a bottle of Ouzo or Metaxa which she kept in her fridge, I cannot remember which,   But for sure, she never left it in the bar.   She probably still has it to this day.  

Now, anybody have any more pics of Guess pre 2010, when it was a good bar.

Just a few.

Jay. and Top who I last saw freelancing on Soi 4

post-1488-0-44029400-1421795382_thumb.jp

Jay, Top, and Ohm who is now a postie.

post-1488-0-18150000-1421795390_thumb.jp

I wonder if the mods could be kind enough to get the vacumn cleaner out and clean things up please.

Why? Doesn't everyone enjoy Mardhi getting drunk and into it with reputable BM's and moderators on every forum he is on?  

• Upvote 2

On a number of occasions in the early days of Guess 2006-07, Jay and Jane would head down Pattaya way where much merriment ensued, usually in the vicinity of Jenny Star Bar followed sometimes by the Marine Disco.

Always displaying an abundance of charisma and personality the twins were very much the focus of attention at JSB and high on any self respecting mongers hit list.

post-273-0-07948400-1421829251_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-80989900-1421829284_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-75646000-1421829315_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-79875800-1421829371_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-49656700-1421829354_thumb.jpg

post-273-0-74302900-1421829430_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

I listed after Top something fierce, even after I had a horrible session with her and discovered she couldn't suck to save her life and claimed "too big too big" when I decided it was time for the rear entrance. I still managed to climax just due to her beauty, even though the sex was lousy. She wasn't able to go more than 2 or 3 minutes without gazing at her own countenance in any reflective surface nearby. And her voice was so annoying I think it could be used to strip paint.

I'd probably still do her again if she's half the looker she used to be (But I doubt that's the case).