Japanese in BKK?

Guest thobkk

Why would you be asking a question like that? It isn't likely that a Japanese lb would be working in the pay for play scene in Thailand.

If you do meet one, she would most likely be on holidays. The best place to meet a Japanese lb would be in Japan. There are also a lot on social networks, but you must be able to speak, read and write Japanese to correspond with them.

• Upvote 1

Hi pdogg,

i saw them at W-District area several evenings.

Are you sure they were Japanese by passport or just girls looking like Japanese manga? Full of these in many bars ... But not Japanese.

I can't imagine,might the cost of life and the earning expectations they have in japan a working LB comes from the land of rising sun to earn money in the land of smiles...no way.

• Upvote 1

Thailand is full of young Japanese dudes looking for LBs, they are known as the rules of 4s: 4 inches, 4 minutes, and 4000 baht.

I doubt any Japanese girl would go there when she could make 10x the money back in Japan.

The digit should be 3-3-3,:)

I am not so sure OP looks for Japanese dudes... In the strict sense of the word