Holy Guacamole!

lance2546

I decided that I wanted to travel more, so I hopped on the Big Iron Bird- and landed in Guatemala!

One night in Guatemala City, then off to Antigua. Scenic former Spanish colonial town complete with a supposedly still active volcano in the neighborhood.

The 'Bus Station' where recycled US school busses have a second life.

post-4587-0-77262300-1421268429_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Hi Mr. B! You are always a diplomat but I think the maidens of Mouth Moy bar miss my money more, 555!

A femme boy in short shorts and a hoodie called out to me the other night, but their were too many local hombres around. Nah...

At least the lake is pretty :)

post-4587-0-54371800-1421699612_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Thanks WR.

Not sure where my next stop will be, but, yeah, I really should check out more of Guatemala :)

The beer can be cheaper here, as low as $1.05 for one liter of Brava beer- that's from the store of course  :)

Yeah, there was a Thai restaurant in Antigua :)

post-4587-0-39898400-1422037180_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Well I've made it to Panama and soon to depart for Colombia.

I haven't seen many ladyboys, but then I have not been mongering much. Saw one ladyboy in El Salvador and one in Nicaragua, both were a bit rough looking and I didn't interact with them. Saw a few on the street in San Jose Costa Rica and said hi but didn't discuss prices. I did some girls in a couple of 'Pensions" basically short time hotels where you pay the girl, then she rents the room and fun time begins. Prostution is legal, but pimping is not, so they do this little dance to satisfy the cops. Speaking of cops, San Jose felt safe, there were cops EVERYWHERE!

I paid $40 for one hour at one pension, a nice 21 your old Tica. They have a Calle Six (Six Street, so I had to go just for the old -and fond- Pattaya memories of the same name sake, 555!

Very cheap pussy, $15 for 30 minutes, but they are not exactly stunners, lol.

• Upvote 2

^ 555!

So noted :)

Just to clarify, $40 was for pussy too, but at a different pension.

I'm interested to see what the LB scene is like in Colombia. I haven't really been on the look out for LBs here in Central America and I have shied away from the rougher parts of large cities where probably more street LB action can be had.

So far I can say that if a guy likes LBs, there is no place like Pattaya for selection, price and over all safety.

Just my two satang...

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the update Lance.  I had planned to check out where you are right now about 8 years ago but when the time came to book a ticket (September '07) I just could not get the cursor to move away from Bangkok bound flights.  I even had the Yellow Fever jabs done in Bkk a few months earlier before I went home for the summer and thoughts of Central America on my mind for the coming winter.

Safe travels buddy. :drinks:

I have wandered around by myself and felt safe. A few hustlers try to engage me in conversation but I simply ignore them as I would a Pattaya Indian tailor 555!

I've seen two ladyboys and both were rough as fuck, but I haven't been looking all that hard either and never went to Zona Rosa, the red light district.

Bogota is very European and interesting to walk around, but I'm freezing here! Day time is 18ish and night time can get down to 10ish!

You might add WeChat to your phone; I chatted with one travesty there but nothing came of it. More like a guy in a wig, 555.

Heading to Cali on the night bus...

• Upvote 1

thanx for the informations...i've been told Bogotà could be cold at night....Zona Rosa should be the area between calle 10 / 14...travesti are around sofitel Hotel ( that is what i've been told...)

If you are going to Cali..could read has the most beautiful women in Colombia....enjoy!

^ Mucho gusto!

Yeah Bogota's population is 7 million+, so I'm certain there are LBs to be had.

I'm in Cali now and the difference is day and night. Warmer and many black girls; Bogota was mostly white/meztizos.

Haven't met any LBs but I've been lazy and haven't really went out.

Deciding whether to stay a few more days or sky up for Ecuador :)

• Upvote 2

Wow, can not believe you didn't find hot trans girls in Bogota. Medellin has a active trans scene also, just takes a little research . Some good tgirls in Cali. Ecuador not much as far as lb. Best looking girls are the Colombian chicas going over to work. Also look on FB. Colombia is full of hot young travesties..Ck out Distintas. Net

• Upvote 1