Marbella, Spain. Lovely Singaporean jawbreaker

Not sure how popular are short breaks in Europe on here, but if you are looking for a short break in sunny climes in the spring/autumn and a bit of a dalliance with the lb's, the Costa Del Sol might be an option.

Was over there recently, to recharge the batteries a little and catch some natural vitamin D. After a couple of days relaxing i started to get a tweek in the trouser department and a hankering for those ladies with that something extra. I have had fairly poor experiences with the few Brazilian ts i have met over in Europe, the photos are often airbrushed beyond all recognition and they can be big time clockwatchers. With that in mind i had a browse on the some of the websites - erosguia and taikashemales to be exact - both have english language functions. My mind was drawn to this lovely Singaporean called Mei Ling (and her massive truncheon i may add).  I give her a quick call, she answers in a lovely soft English accent to my surprise and gives me the directions, 80 euro for half an hour)

So off i go along the lovely waterfront in Marbella, passed through the arrogant rip off place that is Puerto Banus and cycled along another 3 km along the gorgeous sea front to the village of San Pedro.

Mei Ling has her apartment right at the main junction in the village (the main bus from Algeciras to Malaga also stops right at this spot , junction of Avenida del mar Mediterraneo and the A-7) and straight across from the Hogan Stand pub if you want a pint of stout after:)

So i enter her nice apartment and am greeted by this lovely, smiling Singaporean lady, about 5 feet 8 in her flats, wearing lovely pink lingerie. Immediately i said to myself, great choice. I couldnt take my eyes (or wandering hands off her lovely cute bum as she led me into her bedroom. I popped into the shower and am greeted by the sight of the cracker lying on her satin sheets. I was wondering would this sort of encounter have the passion of what arises often in Los and i certainly wasnt to be disappointed.

We begin kissing on the bed, she is very affectionate and she reclines on the bed and i move on top of her and continue this and begin to open her bra to reveal a lovely pert set of breasts At this time, i am pressed against what can only be described as a stick of rock in her pink panties.. i can wait no longer and commence to kiss her feet and legs and we all know where this is going :).  I pull out this 8 inch love truncheon, which has a lovely shiny helmet, this has to be one of the nicest i have seen.

I proceed to suck slowly on this beautiful rod and Mei Ling responds with what seems to be genuine groans of approval. She then bends over to reveal the most sweetest of bottoms, we proceed to 69 with her resting above me. This activity has both of us in raptures and after a while begin to taste her lovely pre-cum. She moans and wants to be entered so i pull on the raincoat and enter her doggy style adjusting position so both of us can see in the mirror.  She is one sexy lady, she backs into me for deeper insertion, as we both watch proceedings, She is very horny at this stage and i reach around to massage her long shaft, after a number of strokes she shoots her lovely juice all over my hand. I dont last too much longer myself with all this activity going on.

Afterwards we lie on the bed for a short while and chat. Turns out Mei Ling came over from Singapore to london when she was quite young so she was schooled in England and has a cute, slightly posh southern English accent. After a short while, i decide to make my way and bid farewell.  The next time i am in town i will certainly be renewing acquaintances with this lovely lady.

The Costas are not noted for its haute couture and i certainly wouldnt visit in the summer season, but Marbella off season is a pleasant place to be, with almost guaranteed sunshine. Having a lovely ladyboy there too is a nice little extra. 

Here is a link for Mei Ling

http://en.erosguia.com/9192.html

post-1491-0-09983500-1420920720_thumb.jp

post-1491-0-97421500-1420920721_thumb.jp

post-1491-0-50312000-1420920724_thumb.jp

post-1491-0-12385200-1420920726_thumb.jp

• Upvote 5

Good report, I'm no stranger to the the Costa del Sol and in particular the Marbella region.

She may be investigated should I head that way this spring.

Thank you

No worries pentire, would recommend it

What a fantastic cock!!! Wouldn't y'all agree???

Alright Sam, I couldn't fault it Sam... Quality 8 inches

The heart shaped nipples got my attention, I am funny that way.  Wonderful reporting WR from a location not on my guys radar.

I hadnt noticed them as my eyes were drawn lower down :) As has been often quote, you do have a keen eye BB.

outstanding reporting mr W.R.......over and above the call of duty....and a fine old tadger on the luscious mei ling

Alright Willie, hope you are well.

A strong contender for January's tadger of the month award, i reckon.

• Upvote 1

Nice report, 3000B ST for Europe isn't too bad I guess compared to maybe BKK Superstar prices....especially with that WMD in her pants.

I remember being in Banus about 9 years ago during the World Cup and seeing a couple of Brazilians strut past me, that in hindsight were very probably a couple of hours.

Nice report, 3000B ST for Europe isn't too bad I guess compared to maybe BKK Superstar prices....especially with that WMD in her pants.

I remember being in Banus about 9 years ago during the World Cup and seeing a couple of Brazilians strut past me, that in hindsight were very probably a couple of hours.

'ours' you mean mate... you've been away too long :)

As you say 3,000 baht isnt bad value at all considering a few beers, a bar fine and a 1500 baht lady could nearly match it..

Spain is a great all round spot for hols and its only a wee hop away from us here. Hope you are well and maybe see you later in the year