Which Ladyboy is The Best Dancer?

DownLoLarry

I love watching exciting dancers and can do with out the fooot to foot shuffle often seen in Nana gogos.

So who's the best dancer?

Noon would have to be a contender as she seemed to really enjoy dancing at Club 131, Jenny Star Bar etc. But I never really got how good a dancer she was until she joined us one evening at one of the outdoor morlams on 3rd Road.

There she was dancing for the sheer joy of it and to different music than you would normally see her dancing to. I lost any pics I may have had of that evening but here's one from 131 so everyone know who I'm talking about. Foto by Franck.

post-19-034686900 1312448027.jpg

Bloody marvellous videos there young Bumbledude. Never seen these before, were you keeping them for yourself, you rascal. :diablo:

Although I must say, watching her dance around the room wearing nothing more than a skimpy pair of frillies, does bring a feeling of contentment to a

middle aged man's heart. Bless her and all who sail in her. :wub:

Bloody marvellous videos there young Bumbledude. Never seen these before, were you keeping them for yourself, you rascal. :diablo:

Although I must say, watching her dance around the room wearing nothing more than a skimpy pair of frillies, does bring a feeling of contentment to a

middle aged man's heart. Bless her and all who sail in her. :wub:

Not at all Ciobha. They have been on my Youtube channel for a long time now, originally posted on the Gemini bar thread in late '09 or so. Another for tonight, sleep well. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Back in her day, way back at Family bar in the Naklua Beer Bar complex & maybe going back a good 5/6 or maybe even 7 years ago now (memory's failing a bit)? I was transfixed by this new girl who just seemed to have twice the speed, strength & energy of any of the others LB dancers, of which there were many at the time. Anyway, I've never seen anyone attack a Go go pole like Nok (La Bumba); Seriously, it was like watching a cross between a fuckin' Gibbon & a 'High wire' trapeze artist... She was incredible, that girl was an absolute bloody acrobat!!! We used to have this intense starey thing going on & the more intense it got the more she'd get all crazed, speeding up & showing off, it was one of the most captivating visual spectacles I've ever witnessed & the image of it will stay in my mind for ever!.. And she easily knocked spots off of anyone I've seen since!!!

At any rate, it was usually enough to have us literally rutting like animals in the street once she'd finished!

It's amazing to think she's only about 26 now, yet she seems like a rather matriarchal character nowdays & I even remember Karl once telling me that he knew her even before Family Bar! So God only knows how young she would have been when she started in the Bizz?.. The very thought of it makes me shudder... She really is quite the 'industry animal'.

I really do need to start that Nok thread.

Full credit to whoever to the photographer is, I thieved it from somewhere.

post-224-058852300 1312511920.jpg

• Upvote 2

Not at all Ciobha. They have been on my Youtube channel for a long time now, originally posted on the Gemini bar thread in late '09 or so. Another for tonight, sleep well. :rolleyes:

May you giving hand never fail,BB. That's another beer young soulboy owes you. :drinks::drinks::drinks:

I did see Belle dance at the Luxor on my last trip and thought "WOW" as I felt a "twitch" in my pants watching her gyrate her stuff :blush:

But Sonya (ex of C&D's) would get my vote and shes still the most prettiest and sexiest Ladyboy Ive ever seen to date, this girlcertainly knew how to dance and work that pole :wub:

post-136-005410800 1312555448.jpg

post-136-054989400 1312555517.jpg

post-136-012605800 1312555578.jpg

post-136-079831800 1312555621.jpg

post-136-071847400 1312555677.jpg

post-136-043068900 1312555733.jpg

I did see Belle dance at the Luxor on my last trip and thought "WOW" as I felt a "twitch" in my pants watching her gyrate her stuff :blush:

But Sonya (ex of C&D's) would get my vote and shes still the most prettiest and sexiest Ladyboy Ive ever seen to date, this girlcertainly knew how to dance and work that pole :wub:

Kitti and Sonya in photo 5 look ready for a good spanking. Did you follow through Duke007? :)