What is a Monger?

bumblebee

I need to get back to my connoisseur ways. Oh to sample a fine early 20s vintage again. :air_kiss:

I will join you with great pleasure to that.

Mind you that was and is always my way...and i drink to that,actually i will wait until we meet. :friends:

post-403-057045900 1314292643.jpg

We all hear the words monger and mongering bandied around on various forums, but what constitutes a monger? Is it the number of shags per trip, week..., or a state of mind, attitude etc. Is anyone who simply dabbles in p4p a monger, whether it be once a week or 3 times a day.

As PD mentions on another thread, and this got me thinking about this topic in the first place, does a monger need to have a them and us attitude, like its a battle between brothers and ladies of the night. Do you consider yourself a monger, or just a guy who likes a bit of paid for pleasure every now an then?

In MY opinion, what constitutes a monger is someone who goes on vacation with his primary purpose being multiple sexual encounters with a variety of persons, after which, money will be paid for services rendered. Monger is just the shortened version of the more descriptive term, whore monger. Of course they both seem like harsh terms, so softer euphemisms are preferred.

• 2 months later...

In MY opinion, what constitutes a monger is someone who goes on vacation with his primary purpose being multiple sexual encounters with a variety of persons, after which, money will be paid for services rendered. Monger is just the shortened version of the more descriptive term, whore monger. Of course they both seem like harsh terms, so softer euphemisms are preferred.

I hate the term "monger" for a discription of our selected lifestyle! I would perfer "adventurer" or another word that is usable to describe our interest. But that is just my two cents!