What is a Monger?

bumblebee

We all hear the words monger and mongering bandied around on various forums, but what constitutes a monger? Is it the number of shags per trip, week..., or a state of mind, attitude etc. Is anyone who simply dabbles in p4p a monger, whether it be once a week or 3 times a day.

As PD mentions on another thread, and this got me thinking about this topic in the first place, does a monger need to have a them and us attitude, like its a battle between brothers and ladies of the night. Do you consider yourself a monger, or just a guy who likes a bit of paid for pleasure every now an then?

We all hear the words monger and mongering bandied around on various forums, but what constitutes a monger? Is it the number of shags per trip, week..., or a state of mind, attitude etc. Is anyone who simply dabbles in p4p a monger, whether it be once a week or 3 times a day.

As PD mentions on another thread, and this got me thinking about this topic in the first place, does a monger need to have a them and us attitude, like its a battle between brothers and ladies of the night. Do you consider yourself a monger, or just a guy who likes a bit of paid for pleasure every now an then?

Well if an ironmonger deals in iron and a fish monger deals with fish then, by virtue (or lack of same) a whore monger will dabble with whores - I doubt regularity, mind set or quantity come into it. It's just something I DO.

End of. :diablo:

I'm more or less with Grinder on this, if you dabble in P4P you're on monger.

As per quantity, the businessman in Bangkok who shags a bird or gets fucked up the ass by a ladyboy just once on his business trip once a year would not be a monger but once a week would qualify.

Then within the universe of mongers there are the world class mongers who are bedding down 15 or more girls a week.

Well if an ironmonger deals in iron and a fish monger deals with fish then, by virtue (or lack of same) a whore monger will dabble with whores - I doubt regularity, mind set or quantity come into it. It's just something I DO.

End of. :diablo:

Nice equation Grinder. :D

I'm more or less with Grinder on this, if you dabble in P4P you're on monger.

As per quantity, the businessman in Bangkok who shags a bird or gets fucked up the ass by a ladyboy just once on his business trip once a year would not be a monger but once a week would qualify.

Then within the universe of mongers there are the world class mongers who are bedding down 15 or more girls a week.

Degrees of mongerism, like ranks in the army. Private BB reporting. :rolleyes:

I find the term a little cringe worthy , sounds lie a stray dog or something .

I also hate the expression "lets meet up and hunt some ladyboys " like you are gonna dig a hole or something , cover it in twigs and catch them in a net .

I suppose what we get up to ain't exactly classy , I prefer to think of myself as a gentleman who enjoys the company of ladies of doubtful virtue once in a while :hi:

I also hate the expression "lets meet up and hunt some ladyboys " like you are gonna dig a hole or something , cover it in twigs and catch them in a net .

I suppose what we get up to ain't exactly classy , I prefer to think of myself as a gentleman who enjoys the company of ladies of doubtful virtue once in a while :hi:

A gentleman of class I see, a bit like myself Jimslim. I too see it as exotic encounter rather than a crude hunt. Perhaps we can go on an encounter search for some of these ladies of doubtful virtue some day if we even cross paths. :hi:

Whereas I myself am an old fart of doubtful virtue who enjoys the company of ladies sometimes (provided they got, as the old song says, what we got).

I too find it an obnoxious & ugly term Jim, and have never used it.

For some reason it reminds me of dead fish and harshly pitched voices that screech from behind pushcarts in the street.

I agree with the Great and Wonderful Jimslim...It is indeed a "cringe worthy" word...Along with the concept of the hunt, it is distasteful...I suspect it grew out of some craving to be manly...If you suck a cock and fuck a boy's ass...Well, you know the rest...However, I don't necessarily agree that the lady (BOYS) are of doubtful virtue...At least not in their minds...Nor in mine...

However, I don't necessarily agree that the lady (BOYS) are of doubtful virtue...At least not in their minds...Nor in mine...

The virtue quip was aimed more at the profession rather than their sexuality but with hindsight that its not very fitting either ,blame the old Irish Christian upbringing hard to shake off at times .........

Let me amend it to ladies (or ladyboys) of the night .

Very fitting as they sleep all day :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

As it's a bit of a mouthful - albeit a tasty one - perhaps we could adopt the acronym:

CLE.

Those among us who cannot stand that other vulgar term can henceforth be CLEs.

CLEs its ok...a bit cold,not so mouthfull...but its ok.

The only problem is that we have to explain to the bms they didnt read this

section of this forum what is CLE...like we still do with the GLF to many bms

old ones and new ones...but i love that frase "Connoisseurs of Ladyboy Encounters"post-403-019429500 1314192832.jpg

CLEs its ok...a bit cold,not so mouthfull...but its ok.

The only problem is that we have to explain to the bms they didnt read this

section of this forum what is CLE...like we still do with the GLF to many bms

old ones and new ones...but i love that frase "Connoisseurs of Ladyboy Encounters"post-403-019429500 1314192832.jpg

OK the full mouthful Connoisseurs of Ladyboy Encounters it is.

But Panicos, amongst those of us in the know, we can nod and wink about CLEs, right?

Nice pic BTW