Tomcat

Just walked passed the old Guess Bar and was greeted by some LBs in the bar next door which i think was a GG Bar before. No one mentioned this bar had Ladyboys to me before but i might be behind the curve ...

. Around 5-6 Ladyboys were crowded around a group of westerners. Not sure if its mixed with GGs and so will investigate further later but looks fun. Oh yes they have a pool table as well

Its called P'Beer Bar . The other mixed LB bar Paradise is around the other side of the Rajah

• Upvote 3

well when i went back it was empty

It appears from the Mamasan in Casanova that its a "Pop Up " Ladyboy Bar. About 6 Lbs travel around and take over a bar which agrees to have them. A fellow BM also told me the same story later.

Maybe it will catch on... or maybe not

( back in Hotel room now.. a terrible Cold Virus has hit me ... shit , do i feel bad)

• Upvote 1

Just walked passed the old Guess Bar and was greeted by some LBs in the bar next door which i think was a GG Bar before. No one mentioned this bar had Ladyboys to me before but i might be behind the curve ...

. Around 5-6 Ladyboys were crowded around a group of westerners. Not sure if its mixed with GGs and so will investigate further later but looks fun. Oh yes they have a pool table as well

Its called P'Beer Bar . The other mixed LB bar Paradise is around the other side of the Rajah

Apparently some of these lb's rotate on freelancing basis from p'bar to chaos9 (formerly guess bar) and paradise club, the one you mention being behind the corner.
  • Upvote 2

At least the 3 bars are close to each other so you can do the rounds and still have a bit of energy left.

One Question .... Is there a day time bar where you can kick back in Bangkok and just watch the world go bye with LB s in it. A bit like Hillary 4 but with Lbs.

Entrance of NEP? From 6 pm a parade of LB walks in to get their position in the lb gogo's ...

In late December I stopped by 4 or 5 times. Each time they had anywhere from 1 to 5 ladyboys.  The time they had one, another one came from a ST.  They have a ST room.  It's a nice little bar with a pool table. Has some sofas around the corner if you need to be more discreet.  I like the open front to people watch. I saw quite a few LB's coming and going to Chaos 9 which was formerly Guess Bar.  It does appear that freelancers are being allowed to work at both bars which is a good thing in my opinion.

Paradise Bar in the same complex (Rajah Hotel) has LB's working there too. Some have bounced back and forth between the bars, but I think it's more a case of their preference or going too where they think they can get customers. I know one LB who is on salary at Paradise works 6 until late at Paradise. She sometimes comes into P'beer from 2 P.M. until 6 to work..

At the end of the day it's good to have three bars in the complex that have ladyboys.

post-1488-0-41095400-1420164177_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-23018600-1420164288_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-09477200-1420164307_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-41301900-1420164318_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

They do indeed have a Short Time Room which is in the Fact The Rajah Hotel as i found out ..they rent out one room which you access via a stairwell at the back of the bar complex. The PBeer Bar keeps a key 

The Room was OK but im not sure where the towels came from as they had been used as were damp and " stained".. uuuugghhh. Surprising the junk people leave behind in these Rooms of light relief ...a pair of mouldy GG Cowboy Boots , a portable CD player , a bag of knick knacks and so on... relics of previous encounters perhaps. 

All the LBs in pics above plus a new one called Am were there on the night of the first when i detoured en route to the chemist so it seems the place has some legs for now and i wish them all the best

• Upvote 2

That looks like the same one but not sure ... . skinny as a rake in the flesh and a lot smaller when she de- heeled herself. I did take photo but lost the SD card in the hotel ( i  hope no one finds it)

Yes, she is very slender. Here is a better photo of her and Jek. Jek on the left used to work at Guess Bar and Anaconda. 

post-1488-0-49727800-1420373428_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-17908800-1420373451_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

In my observations over the last week, P'beer was down to just one femboy "Ohm"  It seems as the rest of the LB's have went next door to Chaos Bar or to Paradise Club which  are both in the Rajah Hotel Complex.

P'beer is also open during the day and I know LB from Paradise Club comes to work there some afternoons.  The bar also gets some overflow from Hillary bar which was very crowded each day I went by.