When a guy in the bar flirts with/hits on your date.

bumblebee

Guess these things happen quite a bit; in fact I just saw this sort of situation last night.  :flirt2:

I think saying in a friendly way, "she's with me" is often the best course of action.

It can be a bit irritating but I reckon some guys are oblivious to the notion that not all ladyboys n a bar are working.

I pull out my M9 and fully perforate the fucker...OK, OK, that's just the inner soiboy fantasizing...

Actually, the only instance that came close to this was when it turned out there was a mix up on barfines - the girl had been barfined by me and some other guy by a mistaken communication between the girl and the cashier.  The other guy had been there first, so the girl actually says to me, "Wait here. Just half hour."  Needless to say I was annoyed, so just said, "No thanks. I go now."  I paid my tab (but no barfine) and left.  I recall that event as marking for the most part the beginning of the end of my patronage of the "big name" LB bars.  The soiboy "wait?"  The soiboy does not do "wait!"

I can't really see it happening if your girl is in "civilian" dress and you are at a bar drinking and letting her visit some friends, unless the moron is both a moron and drunk.  I can easily see it happening, though, if your girl is in full slut wear and you are out late at a disco, etc.

• Upvote 2

Guess these things happen quite a bit; in fact I just saw this sort of situation last night.  :flirt2:

It was actually myself and the missus in the situation PD refers to.  The guy was well steaming with booze and seemed preoccupied with the only LB in the bar he could not have.  It was all sorta light heated but tedious at the same time as no matter how many times he was told by me and some others that she was spoken for, he just kept on trying.  I guess being so drunk he was not taking on board the info he was being told.

I had this drunken idiot coming on to a girl ( non P4P) I was with outside the Guess Bar a few years ago, despite her being very conservatively dressed and him being told by myself "she is an Accountant pal not a Hooker and so Not for Sale" he kept having a go, eventually he got the message after a while with a "you better Fuck Off mate" :search:

Funny thing was the poor girl was totally oblivious to what was going on as it was the first time she had visited this kind of establishment :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

my 3rd trip i was in the pattaya beer garden eatting dinner with a good friend and 2 sexy GG freelancers got my attion after buying them a couple drinks we went off to play some pool a few doors down open beer bar we were drinking are beers one girl next to me at a time as we played the game and a guy came up and started hitting on one of my girls i guess a customer from before , she told him she was with a customer but he kept on. but when i stood up and bumped in to him to take a shot at the pool table he got the point leave or i mite bump him again. the 2 girls thought it was funny i stood up for them. lol

• Upvote 1

Yes I had this problem on my very first time to pattaya, was in peppermints on walking street, a cutey came over to talk to me, I bought her a drink, been chatting about 2 minutes and some biker guy muscled in, now im thinking ? This guy is twice my size and have my age, do I risk trying to take him on ? Hmm No ! I'm in a foreign country, this girl is not worth the risk of been beat up, thrown out the bar, and possible chance of been locked up and spending the rest of my vacation in some Thai cell, i payed my bill and left, went down to the beach club, and found a cutey there, pattaya is plentiful for GG and Ladyboys, now most people would think that was the cowards way out, i simply took the sensible way, and went on to enjoy my vacation, and discovered the sexual experience with a beautiful ladyboy

• Upvote 2

, now most people would think that was the cowards way out, i simply took the sensible way, and went on to enjoy my vacation, and discovered the sexual experience with a beautiful ladyboy

Not at all Saab, sensible in the circumstances.  As we say back home sometimes a good run is better than a bad stand.

• Upvote 1

I had this drunken idiot coming on to a girl ( non P4P) I was with outside the Guess Bar a few years ago, despite her being very conservatively dressed and him being told by myself "she is an Accountant pal not a Hooker and so Not for Sale" he kept having a go, eventually he got the message after a while with a "you better Fuck Off mate"

Fair play to you Dave lad .

Yes I had this problem on my very first time to pattaya, was in peppermints on walking street, a cutey came over to talk to me, I bought her a drink, been chatting about 2 minutes and some biker guy muscled in,

Wise move, most likely, still the "wrong" one was not you but the girl in approaching you if and when taken by someone else. Unless he is ok with it, but then he'd not muscled in.