Ur Dream Bride

A warm welcome to Ur Dream Bride from the Philippines!   :biggrin:

I am Pre Op Ladyboy.. Never had any surgery in my body coz cant afford but if i do i just wanna have boobs and sexy hips and i do wanna keep my big cock

My Fantasy is that i could find a nice decent guy who will do everything for me and support me in life... and can be versa but more Bottom for me coz as i do love being a Top more.....will fulfill nasties and naughtiest fantasies

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-profile/UrDreamBRIDE/

post-19-0-47379800-1419602529_thumb.jpg

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/ladyboyreview-profile/UrDreamBRIDE/

man does she know marketing. She will get what she wants (at least partially) soon I think. The idea that ONE person will "love" you enough to pay your bills for life? Well, she'll learn. IF she believes that part.

hmm, just saw her rates. Good luck. Either reality is not her strong suit or she's just rolling the dice. Don't cost a dime to post a profile. Although...considering the number of guys who make ridiculously big money yet seem to have no brain, I guess maybe she'll do alright.

a dedicated top is a lovely thing.

WTF! $150 US thats like $180 CDN... At those rates she can have new tits in a month, but methinks thre wont be any BMs from here paying the way.

Gotta love em, after all it is free to dream. Now wheres my 1500BT all nighter... Hi honey l am almost there, you can stay for 5 days and l still will have change.

• 5 months later...