The Ladyboy Freelance Hunters...

bumblebee

With so many options to find company online these days along with the bars offering an array of talent it was interesting to hear the views of two veterans of the scene I bumped into yesterday.  We got talking about bars and they said we don't bother with them anymore.  So I inquired do you find your partners online and they dismissed this also.  Basically they are freelance hunters, putting in the foot work to find what they are looking for.  They will roam the sois keeping an eye out for something of interest, passing by bars and using a phone for its original use, phone calls.

There can't be many of them left?

I'm a little slow (too much Christmas pudding) - if they aren't using the bars, how exactly are they finding these girls? I'm doubting they just bump into random girls in the Soi, so I would assume they must be checking out the girls in the bars, yet they say don't bother with the bars.

Do they walk into the bar and ask for a number (or give out there number) without even spending a moment with the girl to find out if there's any chemistry? If they are, then their using the bars. If they're not, then I'd guess they have an interesting track record.

Could you elaborate?

I'm a little slow (too much Christmas pudding) - if they aren't using the bars, how exactly are they finding these girls? I'm doubting they just bump into random girls in the Soi, so I would assume they must be checking out the girls in the bars, yet they say don't bother with the bars.

Do they walk into the bar and ask for a number (or give out there number) without even spending a moment with the girl to find out if there's any chemistry? If they are, then their using the bars. If they're not, then I'd guess they have an interesting track record.

Could you elaborate?

they probably hunt for the street walker FL's. Get them and add their phone contact for future repeats.

Could you elaborate?

Basically they patrol Soi Buakhao and Beach road and anywhere in between looking out for LBs that may be available.  They don't bother with bars in any shape or form, drinking is not the priority.

If the crackdown on freelancers continue that strategy will go out the window. I suppose they can try the social media dating sites, like Ladyboy Kisses or Thai Friendly, but they would have to pay for contact information, and other problems can arise from those types of meetings.

Well Thaifriendly if free to join, basic membership allows you to contact a person every 15 minutes, but most profiles have their personal contact details and even prices, ladyboy kisses you need to pay to contact, as for problems arising, I wonder if anyone on here has had any bad experiences from any social media or dating sites when meeting anyone ???

Now the problem with dating sites such as Ladyboy Review (you don't have to wait 10 minutes between messages like on Thai Friendly) is that some guys find it awkward to reject a girl once she shows up.

It is rare for a guy to avoid both bars and dating sites.

I'd say other categories are:

3) Massage Girls

4) Active Streetwalker such as on Beach Road

5) After Work P4P girl for instance at Pattaya Tai foodstalls

6) Girls in a straight job like at phone stores in TukCom

One friend who likes Beach Road tells me it's not about ladydrinks or barfines but he wants to be able to move on instantly.

Personally, I think the bars are the best as it gives you a chance to know the girl face to face for an extended time before going to bed with her.

• Upvote 2

Well in my opinion, and I could be wrong, I think one of these dating sites, not mentioning the name, is full of girls who work bars, a big give away is their profile photos, taken inside or outside the bar, and you have a valid point pdogg, socializing in bar with girl 1st, you get some idea of their personality

• Upvote 2

Just about every ladyboy has a smartphone now and bargirls want multiple revenue streams so they'll also be on a few dating sites and also Facebook.

But what we mongers sometimes forget is that the vast majority of Thai ladyboys are not P4P.  And we forget that because we hang out in places like Pattaya and Nana where the majority of ladyboys are p4p.

• Upvote 2

Basically they patrol Soi Buakhao and Beach road and anywhere in between looking out for LBs that may be available.  They don't bother with bars in any shape or form, drinking is not the priority.

now this appeals to me. In a place where your ladyboy Geiger counter goes beep beep beep constantly it should not be hard to find many good dishes on the roving menu. A wingman would come in real handy in this, keeping an eye sweeping the scene while yer partner talks with a prospect, someone to chat with on the walk and so on. I'm not much on drinking AND ladyboying. One or the other is better. I'd guess this might just be getting MORE popular in recent years. 

Now the problem with dating sites such as Ladyboy Review (you don't have to wait 10 minutes between messages like on Thai Friendly) is that some guys find it awkward to reject a girl once she shows up.

It is rare for a guy to avoid both bars and dating sites.

I'd say other categories are:

3) Massage Girls

4) Active Streetwalker such as on Beach Road

5) After Work P4P girl for instance at Pattaya Tai foodstalls

6) Girls in a straight job like at phone stores in TukCom

One friend who likes Beach Road tells me it's not about ladydrinks or barfines but he wants to be able to move on instantly.

Personally, I think the bars are the best as it gives you a chance to know the girl face to face for an extended time before going to bed with her.

I don't wanna know her, I want to suck on her until she's half crazed and for her to then fuck me until she BLOWS like Vesuvius. Then I can go find a bar with a nice view, get a Long Island Iced Tea, light up a Cuban cigar and bask in the afterglow. Shitfire man, I ain't taking her home to meet Momma.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

In my experience finding freelancers in Pattaya has been simple, fast and efficient. And of course no bar fines. 

Beach road has many to choose from. Many are regulars. Others are rotating in and out. They come from different areas of Thailand (as well as from other countries). Often the first stop is to work beach road because when they don't have a job yet in a bar or massage spa (if they even want to work anywhere besides the streets.) Others come into town to visit ladyboy friends and decide to pick up some money while they are here.  

Walking street, freelancers wandering about or hanging by 7/11 or Family Mart or sitting beside the samosa stand (south of Marine Disco on the west side of the street). Once the bars get out their numbers grow in leaps and bounds.

Soi 6 after the bars close (2am) walk through at any time up until about 6am and ladyboys will come out of the shadows to approach you.

Marine Disco by 3am (after many bars close) typically has a couple dozen freelancers on any given night.

Sitting in front of MacDonalds on 2nd road in the arab section south of South Pattaya road.

Not to mention just keeping your eyes open when you are out and about town. On the streets, in the stores, sitting in restaurants. Flash a warm smile and 80% of the time one comes back. Take it from there.

• Upvote 1