Paradise Club, rajah hotel building in sukhmivit soi 2-4

M1954

If you look at the "P" in the word PARADISE  , Guess Bar is/was just below that on the location map above , in the corner of the car park

Its not called Guess Bar now but something like CHAOS 9 from memory

Anyway the new Paradise Bar looks a bit dead to me and not inviting.. maybe bad Feng Shui on the location..its a bit of a dead spot there. Still i wish them all the best whatever

• Upvote 1

A good direction hint is also the fact Paradise is aside Annie's soap massage and the Rajah hotel main entrance.

Guess bar, now Chaos 9, is aside Rajah Mansion. Same building complex, but not in view of each other as you have to walk around Striker to get to each one, either way.

p-beer is also another new LB bar next to Chaos 9, so 3 LB bars within a few meters from each other.

As far as customers filling the bars, I think they all share the same lack of visitors in town.

So none of them is ever full, I think this is common everywhere.

• Upvote 3

Paradise has been somewhat quiet during each of my 3 visits there.  But I did hear that it was really hopping the other night.  IMHO it's got a really nice vibe with low-key but nice girls (mix gg-lb).  The DJ has a great music selection - all types and he's a friendly guy.  Music is not unreasonably loud.  I really hope that things go well for them there.

• Upvote 1

They had a Christmas party and now scheduled a NYE party that includes a LB cabaret and a special (good) price for barfine.

They are doing the right steps to promote the bar in the proper way, with action rather than hype.

The venue is quite spacious so might be tough to fill it and give the right and potential atmosphere. Other than that the location is perfect.

• Upvote 2

Guess bar changed it's name?

I doubt any of these places will survive. I would not pay for anything I see in those pics.

If you were reading the thread, this is a new club that a few former Guess Bar staff have shifted to. It's been posted in another thread Guess Bar is under new management and ownership and is now called Chaos9.

But of course your keen observations are that the Thailand lb scene is facing a scathing indictment because bars are conspiring to give new lbs names of former stars and 8 board members were at Mixed Nuts bar in November, 2014.  I suppose we should be seeing a mass exodus of Thai lbs to work in the Philippines instead of more Filipina lbs coming to work in Thailand?

If you were reading the thread, this is a new club that a few former Guess Bar staff have shifted to. It's been posted in another thread Guess Bar is under new management and ownership and is now called Chaos9.

But of course your keen observations are that the Thailand lb scene is facing a scathing indictment because bars are conspiring to give new lbs names of former stars and 8 board members were at Mixed Nuts bar in November, 2014.  I suppose we should be seeing a mass exodus of Thai lbs to work in the Philippines instead of more Filipina lbs coming to work in Thailand?

They're not smart enough to NOT play bullshit games. They're not smart enough to NOT ask for more and give 45 min short times and think they'll make as much. Like taking over someones bar and thinking nothing will change. Things have flipped some I'd say. That last comment is just stupid.

So you don't see anything surprising about 7 board members being in the same bar in Phils? I recall being in Guess one December when about a dozen board members just happened in. An impromptu meetup. Time was guys would say stuff like "I gotta check out Phils sometime".  Obviously I'm wrong as the ladyboy bar scene in the LOS is just getting bigger and better every yeah huh?

That last comment is just stupid.

So you don't see anything surprising about 7 board members being in the same bar in Phils? I recall being in Guess one December when about a dozen board members just happened in. An impromptu meetup. Time was guys would say stuff like "I gotta check out Phils sometime".  

Years back I recall a whole troop of BMs from another Board joining together and trekking off to Cambo for a holiday...Reading their report I was jealous that I didn't make the trip...To the best of my knowledge I don't think any of those guys ever returned to Cambodia...

So now we have seven board members in PI...and you interpret that as abandoning Thailand...I read their report and again I am envious...

But I don't think it is an "or" thing but rather an "and" thing...It ain't Thailand or PI but rather Thailand and PI...

And you are right femboyBob something does smell stupid in this and some other threads...but it truly ain't anything RX has ever posted...........

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Defintely worth droipping by this place.  It's a mix of ladyboys and GG's however in most of my visits the LB's outnumbered the GG's.  Those who need a big selection of ladyboys probably won't find it here.  However it's a great bar to bring your takeaways from Nana or other establishment.  The LB's like the music the D.J. plays, it has a dance floor, and the sound is just right so you can talk to others or your girl.

I've had a lot of fun aqt this place especially the late hours and  after close.  If there are still drinking customers Johnny and Marco (Pom owners) are happy to keep it open and drink with you.  Top blokes.

post-1488-0-01082800-1423476858_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-84996800-1423476867_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-75337200-1423476881_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-61844100-1423476886_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-31207500-1423476892_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-94025300-1423476904_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-29428100-1423476916_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1