“WHY ARE LADYBOYS BETTER THAN WOMEN?”

KellyKely

For all my wonderful trans-friends and their supporters!! Spread the love!

I am in a group where the question was raised “WHY ARE LADYBOYS BETTER THAN WOMEN?” 

I thought it to be a good theme to bring up here as well and look forward to reading people’s comments. 

I will start by sharing my response to the question. (Note: Although the subject did not include FtoM transgendered people you will see some of the sharing below can be applied to them as well.)

Great subject yet I would suggest it is not about who is better. Every person is unique. I will say that in general I appreciate all styles, flavors, cultures and genders of people. I have a pretty big capacity for loving people regardless of whether their flavor would attract me as a friend or not. Now to narrow it down to my personal romantic, emotional and sexual attractions. Why am I more drawn to MtoF transgendered persons (ladyboys) and to hermaphrodites than to genetic females?

I trust my attraction to ladyboys and know as I follow what is true for me and honor of the essence of who I am, my life will be benefited. 

(For the term ladyboy, feel free to substitute transwomen or whatever term is your personal preference > I am using ladyboy as that was the term used in the question)

I can share some of the reasons I am more attracted to ladyboys but that does not make them better or worse. 

Most of the ladyboys I know have a strength of spirit and courage that I admire. I love that that have been true to themselves and live as women even in a world full of prejudice against them. We could all learn from them > to be true to who we are whether others like it or not. As ladyboys are teaching us > how can we possibly be happy unless we first live in a manner that is true to the essence of who we are. Of course this applies to every aspect of who we are, gender is just an example of one aspect. 

Typically because of challenges that ladyboys have had to go through in their transformation to women, they tend to have built strong characters. And they often have a compassion for other people's struggles because they know from firsthand experience what it is like to struggle. So many ladyboys have big hearts! (Sadly for some ladyboys, the struggles and challenges have turned them bitter instead. But I can certainly understand why that can happen.) 

I find that the majority of ladyboys really own, celebrate, and live from their femininity which is super attractive to me. Many genetic women don't.

Many (not all) ladyboys are very skilled sexually. It probably comes from having been born in a male body so they typically know much better about what pleases a man. 

Many ladyboys carry a sensual, sexy, aura about them almost all the time. 

I am attracted to the combination of all that femininity with a blend of some masculinity mixed in. My personal preference is for ladyboys that are non-op, that enjoy and love to use their penis. (Of course I support any ladyboy in having SRS [sexual reassignment surgery] if that is what is true for them. It would just mean that I would be attracted to them as a friend but not be attracted to them as a partner.)

In my experience ladyboys tend to be much more straight forward when it comes to sexuality. Most do not play the kind of "push/pull" games that many genetic women do. 

In my experience most ladyboys tend to embrace their sexuality whereas many genetic women tend to carry some shame around their sexuality that keeps them repressed or thinking they have to hide it even when they may desire it. This leads to the back and forth games that get played out. My preference is for people to be straightforward about what they do and do not want. In the area of sexuality my experience has been that most ladyboys are straightforward. This is refreshing and adds to them having an attractive personality.

And as someone pointed out to me that made me laugh > “You can tell she is not faking orgasm.” 

On a more esoteric global consciousness level I appreciate ladyboys for the following. 

I think more and more ladyboys are being born onto the planet to play an important part in lifting the collective consciousness to a higher, more evolved level. Ladyboys help bust people out of old black and white gender thinking. Too many people are stuck in thinking they have to live a certain way that conforms to societies norms around gender. Ladyboys have the ability by their very presence to bust people out of that stuck way of thinking. Ladyboys are teachers that show people that it is okay for each individual to be true to whom they are even if it goes against societal and cultural norms. 

I hope that any ladyboy that has taken the time to read through this will be left with a feeling of even more empowerment. Will stand even taller in whom they are. Will know that they are appreciated and loved and in fact needed to be here. Know that when you face and move through struggles that you are doing the ground work for making this world a better place for generations to come. Your courage is admired and appreciated. I am sorry that we still live in a world with much prejudice and that you have had to live through that. Thanks for helping transform prejudice into acceptance. My heart and support goes out to you.

post-7042-0-44486400-1419252796_thumb.pn

• Upvote 5

I am attracted to the combination of all that femininity with a blend of some masculinity mixed in. My personal preference is for ladyboys that are non-op, that enjoy and love to use their penis.

Think you nailed it KK!  Welcome to the Forum!   :hi:

The combination of a sweet young lady and a rock hard penis can't be beat!    :happy0065:

Well my views why I think Ladyboys are better than women !

Well  I think they give better blow jobs for starters, the sexual experience in my opinion is 100% better, I find them more passionate, they have all the curves and beauty of a normal woman,  but with a nice hard dick and curvy ass, you don't have any problems giving them anal, they dress more stylish, they pay more attention to their appearance. ide say you can relate to them better in conversation, no periods, no complaints for leaving the toilet seat up, so basically they sure know how to give pleasure to a guy, I only wish ide discovered this a long time before I did, im sure there's more opinions, but ive covered mine !

• Upvote 1

Well my views why I think Ladyboys are better than women !

Well  I think they give better blow jobs for starters, the sexual experience in my opinion is 100% better, I find them more passionate, they have all the curves and beauty of a normal woman,  but with a nice hard dick and curvy ass, you don't have any problems giving them anal, they dress more stylish, they pay more attention to their appearance. ide say you can relate to them better in conversation, no periods, no complaints for leaving the toilet seat up, so basically they sure know how to give pleasure to a guy, I only wish ide discovered this a long time before I did, im sure there's more opinions, but ive covered mine !

Thanks for sharing your experience Saab1

Things that stand out > no problems with anal / no periods / no complaints about the toilet seat >>> hee hee love it. 

I don't think that they're better just not the same. I can go either way and be happy with the right girl. I have found while they accept many things a ggirl won't they have other issues to negotiate. If you get into a relationship they can be very emotional and jealous. I think it could be the hormonal imbalance. But if its only short time its hard to beat the fun you can have with a tgirl.

• Upvote 2

I don't think ladyboys are better than GGs.......

I don't recall a ladyboy ever reproducing...But that ain't true they reproduce all the time...All they gotta do is fuck a GG........And I have met some who do have young'uns running around.............

What I mean to say is, to the very best of my knowledge,  ain't never been a  ladyboy who ever gave birth to a human offspring...Lots of turds....But no babies...

So GGs are good for something despite what y'all claim...That's how we all came into this World...By way of that beautiful flower we call a pussy...Although I do know a few folks who might indeed be asshole babies...........But that's a story for another time.............

To quote myself from many many many years back on another forum...."A GG might be able to fake an orgasm, but only a ladyboy can fake an entire relationship."   The Big Kahuna many many many years ago on the old ATS forum....Still some truth in the old guy's statement....

But it is also true that a ladyboy can also fake an orgasm...All they gotta do is moan a bit and hock a loogie on your back.......

We are all fakers in some fashion or other.....................

• Upvote 3

One of the things that I really appreciate about LB's is the fact that they don't lose their minds for nearly a week every month.

My girl does have hormonal related emotional breakdowns about once a quarter. But they usually last a day or two and are not nearly as severe as the psychotic breaks that some of my GG girlfriends had on a monthly basis in the past.

• Upvote 1

@KellyKely

Once more welcome to the forum buddy and thankx for the postings.....

I personaly dont think they are better , been a image bender i do fuck both and i enjoy each the same.......

I just see it as a extra sex choice , that`s all....

I do think that when it come down to having fun and party , my best party time ever was with ladyboy`s.....

And the once i know and have been with out rate and run any girl i know when it come to been horny and prep and ready to fuck 24/7

Greetz , Stealth

I think Kahuna is off base a bit on this one as it's implied this is based on sex as it's a ladyboy forum and no one picks a ladyboy over anyone else because they are better at cooking broccoli for example. They choose em for sexual reasons. AND in fact that whole babymaking thing is the underlying bullshit reason they get away with EVERYTHING. We make babies, so you NEED us. This is the basis of all the agony men have to endure over the ages. The reason they lose so much of their life's possessions and so on and so on. I say ladyboys are better in this respect also.

I also don't see it as a fetish anymore than I see heterosexuality or homosexuality as a fetish. 

let the mudpies fly :P

I think Kahuna is off base a bit on this one as it's implied this is based on sex as it's a ladyboy forum and no one picks a ladyboy over anyone else because they are better at cooking broccoli for example. They choose em for sexual reasons. AND in fact that whole babymaking thing is the underlying bullshit reason they get away with EVERYTHING. We make babies, so you NEED us. This is the basis of all the agony men have to endure over the ages.

And you would be wrong femboyBob.......

I take it from your screen name that you are "transgendered"........It was not my intent to offend anyone even someone like yourself who clearly dislikes women even though you apparently want to be one....

I normally would not post on a thread like this but, the title is so inane and moronic that I couldn't help myself...

And that is not to say that the OP and the other posters did not make thoughtful posts...They all clearly did...But it is the title that drew my attention....

I tried the old Kahuna humor...Apparently I am not so good at that any longer...Perhaps I never was...But In short what I was trying to say is........And I will turn if from a female to a male thing........

IT'S A FUCKING GOOD THING YOUR FATHER AIN'T A FAG OR YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE..........

Have a wonderful day femboyBob...And I hope you find some humor along the way.........

perhaps a better title would have been "why we prefer ladyboys".

one reason for me is no babies, no divorce court, no settlements/loss of major assets. (Unless you want to roll the dice on building/buying them a  house in which case I say good luck to you.

I am NOT "transgendered" as you put it. I do like the femboy side of the ladyboy spectrum,  as I believe you do Kahuna.  Don't hate women, but because of this thing you latched onto, the baby making equipment, one can get into a whole nother level of hurt. Tho even then you get kids and grandkids, which maybe won't sneer at the old man and might even be good kids.

Yes, women ARE best...for making babies. Six billion and counting proves that. and no one said women are no good. We just seem to like ladyboys a bit more. I spose the better question would be how important is having a ladyboy to you (maybe in the form of a poll). One guy answered they're a fun kink, dat's all.

Perhaps a thread titled "why we should not totally desert wimmins".  Never saw the OP as an either or thing, I think it's pretty clear they're here to stay no?

I see your view of this topic and understand the snarky approach. Forgot the kahuna humor thang, heh.  Sorry bout that.

Another thing the lil ladies are best at is making a warm cozy Christmas world for the fam.  Never heard about a ladyboy makin eggnog and candycane cookies.

@KellyKely

Once more welcome to the forum buddy and thankx for the postings.....

I personaly dont think they are better , been a image bender i do fuck both and i enjoy each the same.......

I just see it as a extra sex choice , that`s all....

I do think that when it come down to having fun and party , my best party time ever was with ladyboy`s.....

And the once i know and have been with out rate and run any girl i know when it come to been horny and prep and ready to fuck 24/7

Greetz , Stealth

Thanks for the wrm welcome and for sharing your thoughts on the subject. 

@Saab1

Happy New Year - 2015

Yes i had a two and a half year longdistance relationship with my darling angel " Rubi "

and right now i have a open relationship with 3 different ladyboy`s , one living here in Europe one in Singapore and one in The Phillippines

Greetz , Stealth