Have you ever been caught red handed with another LB/GG?

bumblebee

No, it has never been an issue for me.

For guys that do NOT have a regular girlfriend, I have never understood this whole thing. If you carry yourself in a manor that allows you to do whatever you like (as long as you do not cause someone to lose face), you will be fine and be acting consistent with the "Thai way". If one of your "occasional paid" fucks is getting all worked up about seeing you with someone else, and she is causing you grief, she is simply preying on your attachment to western values. Time to remind her that you are in Thailand, not the west, and you did absolutely nothing wrong from a Thai viewpoint.  If you leave your western ways behind when you come to Thailand, you'll be a lot better off, and so will the Thais.

As for the guys who have a girlfriend that they have pledged their undying fidelity too, it's a matter of being discreet. Being seen by her or her friends with someone else is disrespectful to her; that is throwing it in her face, it's not polite and it will cause problems. But an occasional fuck upstairs on Soi 6 or a blowjob at the Telephone Bar will cause no issues providing you do it in the Thai-way (don't pay them stupid money, don't pledge your love, etc.)

I have a number of friends in Thailand in "committed" relationships that spend time in soapy massages, oily massages, blowjob bars, Soi 6, etc.  It is never a problem unless the guy causes the problem.  These girls, even if they see you out with your beloved, will NEVER say anything to her. I've never heard of it happening when the guy does it like the Thais do. 

Think of it this way ... when your beloved feels like having some young Thai guy fuck her, she is NOT going to go parading around with him where you hang out. If she has any brains, she do it discretely, with respect for your relationship (well, respect in the Thai way).  There are many places in Pattaya and Bangkok where this can happen discreetly. She knows where they are, you don't. B)  This is a good thing.

For most guys, their girl (or gurl) is "different", doesn't like Thai men, and only fucks you. Got it. :hi:  You believing in that is also a good thing.  But having sex, for many Thais, is like eating food.  There is no stigma of western love or guilt attached to it. It's just something to do.  They KNOW that their partner doesn't want to hear about it, so it should be discreet in order to be courteous to you.  Best for the guy to act in the same way.

• Upvote 3

yes only once,

long long time ago after a long sex session with may(later bkk may)while she was working at the nana hotel disco,we were supposed to meet later but i was a bad boy and i run to kc3,barfine Natalie,got in a taxi back to the hotel...she was just coming out from the hotel entrance and she saw us coming out of the taxi...i remember her face looking at me...after a few years i call her and the price she told me was 10.000baht for 1 hour....that was my punishment for not been faithfull...i just swallow the punishment and never spoke with her again.

• Upvote 2

The reason I brought this up was because of an incident the other night.  A GG I know has a German bf, she is 24 he is 29 and she has been to Germany a couple of times to stay with him and his family for 3 month periods.  He arrived back during the week and has rented a house for 3 weeks.  He asked his gf to stay in her room elsewhere as he needed his space.....(you can see where this is going), a new iPhone 6 kept her sweet to this arrangement.

Anyway he calls her on his first night and says he is staying in and resting because of the jet lag.  She went out to a friends party and riding home she spots him with another chick.  All hell breaks loose and the poor girl was/is distraught.  She is not p4p by the way, and had high hopes for this relationship.  Pattaya can be the rocks of many a strong romance for sure.

Fuck me l get caught all the time, its part of the excitement, or the ongoing drama that unfolds every day. By the time l am half way into my trip l have more numbers than sense. Problem is l get half of them when l am drunk and put wrong names!

So fast forward and someone calls or sends a message..no voice just a message. Hi honey, just having a drink with my friends, yeah l will be at Marine later. Then at some time later in the evening when the shooters take hold and l am horny l send a message to the real one... Hi bb miss you see you at Marine. One day l am going to get a stiletto in the eye!

• Upvote 1