Have you ever sucked a ladyboy's ...big toe?

bumblebee

Im surprised nobody has come up with who's sucked a Ladyboys Cock ! Now that would be an interesting topic for replies

I would imagine most of the BM's have been there, done that and got the T-Shirt regarding sucking Ladyboy cocks so not that an interesting subject,  and for those that haven't are pussies :biggrin:

Nope, never sucked a toe or a cock.....was all set to try a cock but it smelt like cheese so that was me scared for life.

Those Filipina ladyboys I've been humping lately, Josephine, Paris and Mylie kept offering me their rock hard tiny todgers but I was having none of it.

• Upvote 2

Nope, never sucked a toe or a cock.....was all set to try a cock but it smelt like cheese so that was me scared for life.

Those Filipina ladyboys I've been humping lately, Josephine, Paris and Mylie kept offering me their rock hard tiny todgers but I was having none of it.

Bollocks? :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • Ladyboys

How disgusting...Filthy dirty feet...Who know where they have been.........

This shows how shallow your mind is. Sorry I had to say. Not all LBs are working girls. Even if they are, I have a question for you. Why the heck are you even in here if you don't like em from head to toe? ~just saying