Adam's Apple Spotting

SiamSam

Over the past few days in Bangkok I found myself sitting in the usual bars, at the usual rails, drinking the usual local kool-aid wines while watching the ebb and flow of Bangkok's finest LB and GG hookers. On other trips I would do the same. Just sit and stare at these attractive, flawless brown skinned speciments strolling by in their tight, excitingly fitted attire. I would marvel at their perfect tits, legs, asses, and of course their long black sexy straight hair. On this trip I discovered I was doing something new. I wasn't fixated on their usual features any longer. I was now looking at their necks. Just necks. I was adam's apple spotting. When I thought I saw one my eyes immediately darted down to check out the size of their feet. I know I'm a simpleton but It's an interesting pastime during my alcoholiday. And it shows I'm evolving or perhaps devolving.  :biggrin:

How about you guys? What techniques do you employ to discover if the gal might be one of ours? 

• Upvote 1

I ask em. It's a great ice breaker. "you got cock?"

I've been slapped once asking that question. It can be very insulting to a GG. I think the better more non-offending question would be: "Hi, do you have nice pussy?" A GG will say "of course". A LB would say "not yet".  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

How about you guys? What techniques do you employ to discover if the gal might be one of ours? 

Great to be in a place where you can play this fun people watching game, eh?  :biggrin:

I'm always looking if I think she may be one of ours.

Techniques?

Adam's Apple

Excessive mirror use

Pointy chin

Height

Tits and Ass

4D/2D   The ring finger (4th digit) of mosy guys is bigger than their index-pointer (2nd digit) finger while with ladies they are approx the same length.

The mirror and frequent adjusting their hair are give aways. The adam's apple has often been shaved for many. The finger thing is not that reliable as I have that with my fingers and I'm no LB! :biggrin:

Looking for big feet and shoulders are good indicators, plus looking for the brow ridge (although that can be missing if hormones started quite early or surgically adjusted).

The mirror and frequent adjusting their hair are give aways. The adam's apple has often been shaved for many. The finger thing is not that reliable as I have that with my fingers and I'm no LB! :biggrin:

Looking for big feet and shoulders are good indicators, plus looking for the brow ridge (although that can be missing if hormones started quite early or surgically adjusted).

l absolutely love all the preening in the mirror and hair flicking its both hot and hilarious all at the same time

• Upvote 1

The mirror and frequent adjusting their hair are give aways. The adam's apple has often been shaved for many. The finger thing is not that reliable as I have that with my fingers and I'm no LB!

As I recall the finger thing has to do with a sign that someone is gay not that someone is a ladyboy...

The mirror things however..The old joke...How do you drown a ladyboy?  Put a mirror at the bottom of the pool...

But on to the subject of this thread.............

I truly have never been one to stare at or to do research on the Adam's apples on a ladyboys...In fact that would likely be the very last place my eyes would fall when meeting an appealing potential candidate for fun and games...

But years back...Unfortunately I start everything these days with years back...Memories are strong but the body is weak...I recall a ladyboy who worked as a serving girl at a mixed bar up toward Dolphin roundabout...I went there frequently because there was a favorite LB who worked at the bar who I liked to hire for the evening...

Now I suppose the serving LB was more than simply a serving girl...I suppose she was available for hire too...But I never did witnessed anyone hire her...

She was not what you would call a ravishing sort of beauty...Not truly ugly....Just not take out material...If you know what I mean...In any event, her real distinguishing feature was her Adam's apple...It may have been the largest Adam's apple I have ever seen on any living person...She was indeed a prime candidate for RX's shaving surgery...There was no question that she was a ladyboy...She wore that Adam's apple as her LB ID badge...

And when you chatted with her...And it was a very small bar so it was difficult not to chat...It was very hard not to focus on her Adam's apple...

Because every time she talked her Adam's apple would go bouncing up and down like a mouse trying to fuck its way out of a sock...Strangest thing you ever saw........

She moved on or out or back home or someplace...But I always felt a bit sorry for her...I do hope wherever she goes she has found some joy....

• Upvote 2

Hey,Pdogg,what a wonder piece of information.I am 55,a post graduate,a frequent traveller,and a heavy reader and yet,I never knew this!!!! I think I will keep measuring the fingers of all the LBs I will meet on my next trip.Thnx again,Pdogg.In the folklore culture of my country,they say"He who teaches me one letter will be my master till the end of my life".