SiamSam

SiamSam 2014

I arrived in Siam on Friday morning 11h00. It was a breeze through customs, fetching the bag, getting the money exchanged, and buying a sim card. Grabbed a cab and was at the hotel by 12h30. Checked in, unpacked, showered and onto Soi 4 to breath in the afternoon sleaze. Heaven at last. That afternoon/evening I had two ladyboys (separately) that I had arranged to meet via ThaiFriendly. Both disappointing. They misrepresented themselves. I got rid of them quickly and strolled around Nana for a bit. Bumped into TTChang and Farangbah. They were at Lucky Luke's having a drink. I said my hellos and went back to crash. 

The next day I met a 21 year old LB university student. An absolute dream. Spent the afternoon with her. One of the sweetest, tastiest people I ever met. Simply can't say enough wonderful things about her.  

In the evening I met up with TT for drinks. We paid a visit to Check In Bar, had a few and then went back to Charades (Cascade). A terrific bunch of sweeties on display. Then I saw a girl I've been wanting to experience for over 4 years but never had the chance. Cindy!! Within seconds I BF'd her and we went back to the hotel for undoubtedly one of the best ladyboy experiences I ever had. We hit if off and she was sensational. Spent a few hours with her and then walked her back to Nana. Exhausted and drained I couldn't resist the world famous Nana burger topped with a load of fried onions. The thing dreams are made of. Don't know why but Nana burgers are always so satisfying apres sucking cock. Almost as good as the little hamburger stand across the soi from Famous. 

Yesterday I met up with my LB university student again. We went to a movie at Pier 21 in the afternoon and then retired to the room. She studied in the room and I just sat there drinking while watching her. I could not imagine a more perfect moment in my life. We had a great session last night and then again this morning. I walked her to Nana station where she grabbed a train to go to school. She has classes today. God love her. So pretty in her little uniform. 

Don't know what's in store for today but one of the things I love about Soi 4 is spending the afternoons sitting at the rail of the Nana Hotel bar, sipping some cold brews, munching salted redskins and watching the nuttiness unfold in front of me for what is just another normal day in Bangkok. Hip, hip Hooray!!!

• Upvote 7

This week I met and have fallen heavily in love with a sweet, young, innocent university student LB in Bangkok. The cat's meow. So sweet and delicate. I have to admit I am feeling a wee bit guilty since I have socks that are older than she is. 

Nonetheless she is coming over to the room for the next few evenings to study while I go off and attend to my other important social duties. She understands perfectly and will patiently await my return all showered, buffed, and shiny. Oh, did I mention horny? Yes that too. She has one of those cocks that points upright like a compass needle pegging north. 

There you go. Who could ask for anything more... 

• Upvote 4

Thanx for sharing Sam, was FB sober? :biggrin:

I must admit I felt a little uneasy

When she bent down to tie the laces of my shoe

Having breakfast now on the terrase outside the Dynasty Grande. Rice soup with chicken and a cup of good old back Lipton tea. Oh, did I mention I am one happy buggered bugger.? 

Having breakfast now on the terrase outside the Dynasty Grande. Rice soup with chicken and a cup of good old back Lipton tea. Oh, did I mention I am one happy buggered bugger.? 

Your starting to piss me off now Sam :mad0245:

sounds like you have had a great start to your trip pal :happy0065: , perhaps you should hit the Darkside and throw a bit of Tar into the Myx and be double buggered XXX%203some.gif

• Upvote 1

Careful with that love word son it can be extremely expensive.......

The Old Kahuna has always subscribed to the fall in at night and fall out in the morning........

If y'all run into my nephew - Farangbah- and that old curmudgeon TT... Please give them both big hugs from me well ya...I do miss their company...

Of course I miss your company too Sam...

Above all, enjoy those sweet young things...............

First time back on this site for longest of times, Sam. Met you with Uncle Ken one time a whiles back. 

Glad to see that true lurv aint dead. Good to know that TT is still alive, met him at the old Guess where I got bit by the angry Ant. Fair turned me orf LBs for a while but now the loins are astirring again.  :hi: Will you get to Pattsville or confine yourself to the Big Samoke?

Sounds like you have a very nice set up with that student SS and I can take it you are not missing the snow. Good that you are doing a report so we can grill you more about the details over a few cold ones at the end of the week. Believe it or not it will be a month without beer by then. Amazing Thailand for sure.:biggrin:

Greeting Bubba. I remember you well and it's a funny memory hahahaha!

I don't know if you recall (don't know how you could forget) but Mr. Ken and I brought our bottles of wine with us to Famous (snobs as we are) and hid them in one of the short time rooms upstairs. At one point in the evening Ken and I polished off a bottle and I dutifully went off to fetch another bottle from out stash in the short time room. When I opened the door there you were in your underwear in the midst of courting a horny little ladyboy. You were quite taken aback while the ladyboy didn't seem to give a rat's ass. I apologized, continued into the room, grabbed the wine and high-tailed it out. Very funny moment.  :biggrin:

Ah yes. Now I recall that incident too. 555! I have an idea that young "Som" is busting some moves on the stage at Baby Boom, at least I think thats her.

Been knocking about with a Welsh lad on this trip. To my surprise he has a raging thing for LBs but has s dominating GG live in to contend with. I'd like to get him into the bars and gogos in fair Patts but he must be home by midnight.  Sort of like Cinderfella, I guess.

They closed the wine store in the mall next to Burger King corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 4. Went there this morning. No longer there. Pisses me off. Anyone know another wine store in the area? 

Instead I went off to Foodland. Their wine selection is pedestrian. Picked a bottle then went to pay but was denied. I had to wait to 11h00. Not allowed to sell booze until 11h00 and then they shut it down again from 14h00 to 17h00. What is the point of this law? Seems bizarre given I walk by tons of bars that are open at 08h00/09h00 with patrons sucking back long necks of beer. Really stupid ordinance.

Got my salted redskins and off to gain a few pounds eating them while sitting, drinking and enjoying the view on Soi 4.  :sign0200:

Pathetic, I know...

• Upvote 1

Not allowed to sell booze until 11h00 and then they shut it down again from 14h00 to 17h00. What is the point of this law? Seems bizarre given I walk by tons of bars that are open at 08h00/09h00 with patrons sucking back long necks of beer. Really stupid ordinance.

The powers that be don't want beautiful Uni Ladyboys to buy wine and then cut class or show up mao.  :notfair:

Great to wake up to your exploits in Bangers Sammy!   :biggrin:

Please consider supporting Ladyboy Review by checking out http://ThailandTravelFun.com/links/ for hotels and airfare.   :hi:

Instead I went off to Foodland. Their wine selection is pedestrian.

You might check out Villa Market for a slightly better selection. There's a Villa Market located in the basement of the Ploen Chit building on Sukhumvit past Marriott and just before Soi 2. But the Villas on Soi 11 and Sukhumwit near Soi 33 are better if memory serves... If you head to Soi 33, beware the coppers.

IIRC, the hour restrictions are supposed to make it more tough for the truck (and minivan) drivers to get drunk on the job. As much as I don't care for the law, it seems to have improved the situation.

An interesting wine shop is in the Avenue Mall in Pattaya, near the Boots and Villa Market, if I remember correctly.  Enough about wine, let's hear more about the Uni-cock you are sucking!

Chin up Sam, I was just winding you up :biggrin: