Is it more about your mates or the sex these days?

bumblebee

Is it more about your mates or the sex these days?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your priority these days?

• Sex first, mates second....ya can't fuck 'em
    • Catch up with old friends, the sex is there if I want it.
    • 50/50
    • Other

I voted the second option because that is the reason I called in on Pattaya on the way home from the Philippines a few weeks ago, was a very wise choice on my part as I did get to meet up with old friends who I thought would be there (too many to mention), someone I half expected to be there (you know who you are Boyo) and some I did not expect to see there ( titleist, Pentire, Billy & Costas for example), for sure the sex is there if I want it but the "craic" with the lads was more important to me and it was great fun :hi:

• Upvote 3

I voted 50/50 but probably should have picked option 1 or 4. I definitely enjoy hanging out with the gang. But if the sex wasn't there I wouldn't be going in the first place. Even if I spend much more time with the gang I still wouldn't make the trip.  

if the sex wasn't there I wouldn't be going in the first place. 

Same here if I wasn't addicted to sex with ladyboys I'd have stopped going long ago .

But similarly I go to bars to meet my friends and I enjoy their company , the novelty of going to ladyboy bars alone wears off very quickly .

I always plan trips around times when I know good friends will be in town like the month of November . 

• Upvote 1