Do You Like Tits?

DownLoLarry

What Type of Ladyboy Tits You Like?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Ladyboy Tits You Like?

• Silcone The Bigger The Better
    • Silicone Moderate
    • Hormone Titties
    • Flat Chested Femboy

Hey BB,i want to reply as you know i not like the well worn path of superstars,she only in patts 2 weeks when i meet,in sept /oct i think,i stay for 7 months last year.I sometimes thought of your baby oil tricks,and photos.But i only do a little bit.You can find her at linda bar most nights.I think she superstar in the making.

Cheers for the lowdown Terry. There is always some excellent new talent coming to town for sure, much better looking than the so called superstars in my opinion and that of many BMs I reckon. The old baby oil tubs are gathering cobwebs in my cupboard, hope to be able to dust them off some time in the coming months. :D Hope you are keeping well.

• 4 weeks later...

I like tits, and voted for the hormone option as I am addickted to tiny titlets.

I would also go with flat chested lil torsos as well; they'll do me.

I'm just one of those weirdos who can't stand silicone melons of any kind, whatever size.

Not my kind of freak show. (Each to their own)

PS: I just browsed back and saw Terry the Plumber's pic.

Yep that's a chest for me.

Here's another chest for me:

post-244-069452700 1298981694.jpg

• Upvote 1

That's Kat, she used to be absolutely lovely, a real sweetie... But now since the ravages of years of rough trade prostitution & recreational Pharmaceuticals have taken their toll on the wee lass we're left with this rather characterless 'plastic', pumped up version... It's such a shame, I'm a real tit man, but they’ve got to be either natural or fucking superb if they’re prosthetics. I'd be the first to say that there ain't nothing worse than a badly sized, proportioned or positioned pair of manky plastic titties!!

Anyway, here’s a photie of what she looks like nowdays, just for comparison, I’ve got to admit I like the first one better even though I’m not really into micro tits.

I can’t for the life of me think of where the photo comes from cso I can’t credit it to anyone, but it was out there on the internet for public consumption, so I’m sure nobody can have a problem with it being posted here... (PBdogg or larry, any chance of letting us know where we stand here)?

Oh, And to the ‘Plumber’... “Nice splash man”!

post-224-089897100 1299040112.jpg

And this is the once beautiful Oil who in my opinion had just about the most superb natural hormone titties going!!!.. Right up my street!

I won't show you a before & after has she used to be one of my favorites, but now unfortunately the boobies have deteriorated along with the face, ravaged by sustained Yabadabbadozzie use... What a waste, she's really intelligent & well spoken too... Anyway, this is about titties, so here they are... Enjoy

Photo courtesy of Ladyboy/Labdyboy

post-224-029758700 1299056207.jpg

post-133-040539200 1299103032.jpgi was pleasently surprised one night by this beauty on beach road,at my favourite bar,coconut bar,she was a real treat.

Ah, Terry, my friend, you found one of my faves from last trip. :clapping: Was she working out of Coconut Bar? She was still freelancing over the holidays when I met her...

post-109-071047900 1299109097.jpg

A +1 from me for that pic giz, shes damm near perfect :clapping:

What a Cock she has :rolleyes: , got a name has she? :spiteful:

She has Dave, but I'm damned if I can remember it :rolleyes:

She works in Didi bar though, I remember that :D

I like the older Kat better not to keeen on the flat chested look, I prefer the amazon type with big tits , big ass and big cock for a bit of excercise

Maybe you’d like to see Kat like this, Hound? :p

As a rule I’d be with you, I do usually go for them bit Amazonian like, leggy, titty, bigger than life & with arse & attitude to match, almost cartoon, if you like; but in the case of someone who I’d already witnessed in the flesh & was previously a ‘cherub’ in another life, I’d rather they remain unmolested, by the surgeon, at least. :nurse: :growl:

It’s probably best if I don’t see most of them before they transform themselves... And maybe there’s a ‘before & after’ topic in there somewhere, hopefully I’ll get around to it soon?.. Maybe also, just for the sheer devilment of it, I could do a cartoon identikits thread, mix n’ match, add, shrink or expand extrusions until we get the perfect LB?.. Anyone interested?

Sorry it’s not exactly what I’d call a portfolio job, I rushed it, especially the hair & gob... Anyway, it’s for free & it’s only for a laugh, so who gives a fuck? :hair:

post-224-047129600 1299650984.jpg

I've just changed the pic, the other one was a bit gross & not upto standard... The whole thing was executed & writen last last under the infuence & I sort of wish I'd never done it; still it's there now as a testiment to how inappropriate a post can be when your not playing with a full deck... take note lads!

God knows what the Hound will think??

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks PDogg, But I think I've just killed a second thread through trying to be creative?

OK, cartons don't go down too well here... Looks like we've got another photo junkies site?

Philistines :notfair: :p

O Lung my friend, cartons always go down well. Make mine Heineken please.

And in addition please give us some more of your cartoons, I enjoy them and hope I'm not a P-stine.

I lurve hormone titties...the bigger the better...i find them so much more sensitive than silicone tits....not into flat chests...but ive had a few of those also....

heres a nice pair of hormone titties i found in udon thani..not big ,but sensitive....

willie, those are indeed gorgeous tits. Probably a bit big to rate great for me, but objectively very fine, lovable and morish.

• 1 month later...