LBs like more to fuck or to be fucked?

FoxAd

Guest JustSumGai

to BE fucked. This they might do many times in a night.

fucking? well after ya blow yer kinda done for a bit no? and some guys WANT the ladyboy jizz an if they're runnin on empty would be a loss of dollah. Plus BEING fucked seems to make them feel more like lady I imagine.

• Upvote 1

Greetings JS !

I think it all depends on the guy concerned, whether he wants to be fucked, I myself don't, I prefer to do the fucking, but I can imagine there's guys outhere that like to get fucked by a gorgeous ladyboy, or maybe experiment and try it out, cos he finds himself that horned up and curious, to see what its like, but that's my opinion, will be interesting to see what other guys have to say ?

• Upvote 1

to BE fucked. This they might do many times in a night.

fucking? well after ya blow yer kinda done for a bit no? and some guys WANT the ladyboy jizz an if they're runnin on empty would be a loss of dollah. Plus BEING fucked seems to make them feel more like lady I imagine.

I disagree...I think...which is dangerous when it happens...that they are all boys with boy hormones flowing though their bodies and most like to rub their cock inside an ass...And if you asked them while in your room to fuck you the majority would be very happy to oblige...

Now that don't mean that they are gonna tell you that...It is the old say and do and do and say thing...You barfine them and take them to your room and they are gonna say and do what you want and what they think you want them to say and do...If you can follow that you will know exactly why I try not to think very often.......

I would wager that many many of the guys here and on other ladyboy boards like to have a dick in their ass...They find extreme pleasure in having their prostate massaged from inside by a pretty boy's cock...In other words, it makes them cum...Which I think ...and here I go thinking again...is the object of the the exercise.......

Now...and I am gonna use a phrase I absolutely abhor but that is kinda sorta appropriate to use here....with all that being said...keep you cock away from my ass....

• Upvote 3

Guest JustSumGai

I'm thinkin money.

How many asses could you get it up and fuck? I mean if the guy is a fat rude jerk too. Damn. ME? I gotta be MOTIVATED to tap that ass. Even with a hot ladyboy. But hey, they can do like ladies do and starfish and watch TV while yer poundin away, or think about what they're gonna buy next, etc. There's no real need for involvement when you are being fucked. I bet some could do that ten times a day.  Not so sure they could get it up for that many in a day. And if so, might be more like work? I know at my best with my fiance  we could go all day but fucking? maybe 20% of the time. If that. I was NOT gonna nut more than 3 times in a day. And don't we all want ladyboy jizz on and/or in us? Well, some weird types might not :P

So to conclude, for those many (and I think more now than ever) that view this as work, it's easier to coo, and giggle and bend over than to get worked up enough to fuck. Even the young ones. Cuz you gotta remember we ain't all the hansum man Kahuna or me is :P