La Bamba: Blast From The Past

Guest LaBambaBar

50 minutes ago, Skin2fan said:

Nancy, the Holy Ladyboy Grail.

Skin 2 Towers hosted her on an overnight.

The "Gift from Papa" as she calls it was a sight to behold n hold n hold.

A delight from start to finish.

S2F

Have heard her cock is bigger than Jasmine's   cock,  find that  hard (pun intended) to believe 

I remember going into La Bamba about 6:00 am on Super Bowl Sunday. It was the year the Giants beat the Patriots. That was my first and only experience with Nancy. I said you want to put that where?  She tried but it just wasn't going to happen. I was still learning and that thing was going to kill me. She was trying to force it but she did back off. Sweet Lady.

6 minutes ago, 8inches said:

I have not seen a pic of that great organ, but regardless I need to have it in both of my small tight orifices. :drinks::girl_devil::sign0200:I am still a front orofice virgin, so Nancy has to be the one to deflower me.:yahoo: 

Be careful.

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/3765/handjob-for-pretty-ladyboy/

https://www.google.com/search?q=nancy+ladyboy+thai&biw=1920&bih=947&source=lnms&tbm=isch

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, EyeMahk said:

Thanx for the info Eye, I guess the coalition in Iraq were looking in the wrong country for weapons of mass destruction. I look forward with trepidation, that weapon is aewsom:good:

• 1 year later...