Better Pattaya or Angeles City or Manila?

FoxAd

That would depend on what you mean by better.

If you are looking for easy access at great rates, you really cant go past Pattaya.

There are quite a few in Angeles roaming the streets these days after dark but overall the quaility would not be as good as Pattaya.

If you are prepared to do some homework from dating websites and/or cam sites the limits are boundless for what can be enjoyed in Manila and Angeles.

• Upvote 1

azza, I stopped doing homework in 1981. I wish to just go EASY.

That's it; the Thailand bar system is so easy for first timers.

For the price of a ladydrink you can determine if you want to sleep with a ladyboy then just pay the barfine and live your dreams.

Even if a guy did no homework except stumbling upon some 10 year old info about ladyboys in Nana Plaza, he could have a great sex vacation without ever leaving Sukhumvit Soi 4.

Or let's say in Pattaya, a guy had no idea how to find Soi Buakhao and all he knew is that there are ladyboys on Soi 6.  He could check into the Queen Vic and never leave Soi 6 and get all the ladyboy cock he wants.

I think Pattaya is better on every level except for the language issue, which is actually a huge deal, so it depends on how one allocates value to these things. The filipinos are a lot of fun & they generally like westerners & they speak english well, everything else is better in  Thailand.

Seeing the pics I can tell you filipinas girls are more beautiful and hot that thai girls. But if I will see them in person, I don't know. ;)

Then, as I have not any experience about Manila, is it important that there is a porter in the building where I will have the apartment?