Is Anyone In Phnom Penh Now

pdogg

Where is she from, how long is she staying and what sights does she want to take in ??.

Pig DD,  I thought you resided in PP. Is that correct or are you out-of-town at the moment !  

I'm back in Thailand now but will most probably be back in PP early next year.

She's from the PI, will probably be there a week.   Don't think she cares about sites.  It's more like she doesn't know her way around PP or speak the language but needs to find a place to stay.

• Ladyboys

A VERY sexy non-Cambodian ladyboy will be going to Phnom Penh soon and would like someone to show her around. She speaks great English.

Thanks for helping me pdogg I appreciate it :)

I am the ladyboy you are talking about and I am looking for someone that who will be in phnom pehn to show me around and Guide me and stay with me maybe ;) ( would be great ) so I don't have to find someone each night on my 5 days there

• Upvote 2

• Ladyboys

Where is she from, how long is she staying and what sights does she want to take in ??.

Pig DD, I thought you resided in PP. Is that correct or are you out-of-town at the moment !

RR

Hi roderick I just booked my flight today I'll be coming to Cambodia phnom phen on November 30 Sunday afternoon and stay there for 5 days.

And come back to bkk.. But this time I didn't book hotel for me to.stay there. I may be just do walk in as I can't book hotel because my visa card is not activated yet I have to wait 7days to 15 days.

Are you in Cambodia by the end of the month?