Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Gawd it sucks being old.

Don't you worry none Jimmy. After all you have August to ease your mind and body. Which sort of reminds me, i will probably see her on the 15th at Emmy's, is there anything you want me to say to her on your behalf? I hope there is, don't for god's sake leave it to me to make up......

12 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Don't you worry none Jimmy. After all you have August to ease your mind and body. Which sort of reminds me, i will probably see her on the 15th at Emmy's, is there anything you want me to say to her on your behalf? I hope there is, don't for god's sake leave it to me to make up......

Tell her that we've been married for six months !

I wish I was living there and could keep my favourite in a dungeon. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Don't tell him to kiss her from you. It didn't end well when you asked Annat to do that with Sunny!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Don't tell him to kiss her from you. It didn't end well when you asked Annat to do that with Sunny!

yes QG, i was just thinking about that fiasco. Poor August never really recovered. Obviously now she has married Jimmy she has forgiven him, but whether she will ever forgive Annat is somewhat debatable

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quietguy said:

These posts are making me dizzy. Isn't the photo above, one of Sunny?. I keep reading about August. Who the hell is she?. I must admit I have only started reading this thread so not really up to speed. Is Sunny in a dungeon, or is it August,(whoever she is).

By the way bbg 's love trophy is apparent by her absence from twitter for a few weeks. No idea where she is or what she is doing. Can you enlighten us bbg?. Has Sunny replaced Lily in the dungeon?.

It's like an Agatha Christie novel.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Woodie said:

It's like an Agatha Christie novel.

you must learn to keep up Woodie!

Sunny is not August, although August can be sunny...

There are 100s of Sunny photo's in this club. on this page the picture that Jimmy C posted above is the lovely August

JImmy C was Sunny's beau until QG arrived on the scene, stole her away, and broke jimmy's heart.

Jimmy, being young at the time, still realised that even Australia's premier male model [Jimmy] could never compete with a cowpoke. So he walked away heartbroken, but much wealthier in the long run. This all happened at the time of Sunny's second nose job in a string of nose jobs. She now has had more than the cowpoke has had booster shots...

August is actually a lovely kid, well, she was until Annat got hold of her.

But Jimmy, being the resilient Oz boy that he is, eventually forgot Sunny and romanced August. They are now wed i believe, but a sort of one-sided long-distance relationship.

So, you are correct Woodie, it's like a Agatha Christie novel. You couldn't make it up.

As for my Lily, i don't know, We parted when i possibly wrongly thought that she was butterflying me.

Maybe i'll go for Sunny or August.... Sunny loves me, she told me so. Mind you she learned her English from Teya, so she also told me that she is shy and still a virgin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

you must learn to keep up Woodie!

Sunny is not August, although August can be sunny...

There are 100s of Sunny photo's in this club. on this page the picture that Jimmy C posted above is the lovely August

JImmy C was Sunny's beau until QG arrived on the scene, stole her away, and broke jimmy's heart.

Jimmy, being young at the time, still realised that even Australia's premier male model [Jimmy] could never compete with a cowpoke. So he walked away heartbroken, but much wealthier in the long run. This all happened at the time of Sunny's second nose job in a string of nose jobs. She now has had more than the cowpoke has had booster shots...

August is actually a lovely kid, well, she was until Annat got hold of her.

But Jimmy, being the resilient Oz boy that he is, eventually forgot Sunny and romanced August. They are now wed i believe, but a sort of one-sided long-distance relationship.

So, you are correct Woodie, it's like a Agatha Christie novel. You couldn't make it up.

As for my Lily, i don't know, We parted when i possibly wrongly thought that she was butterflying me.

Maybe i'll go for Sunny or August.... Sunny loves me, she told me so. Mind you she learned her English from Teya, so she also told me that she is shy and still a virgin.

Funny, my teachers used to say "must try harder".

I will try and catch up on this twisted tale. So Teya is shy and still a virgin?. Does she tell everybody that?.

Are Sunny and August sisters or maybe even twins?. You could try the well tested method of swapping them and see if people notice.

When I do get to Emmy's Bar with you know who, will I be able to decipher who is who. Sorry if that sounds confusing. A bit like who is on first. Maybe I could ask Teya?. She wouldn't tell any porkies would she?.

Bbg it sounds like you have forgotten about Lily. It just goes to show that when you have that animal magnetism you can flick from one girl to another, just like that.

We will have to compare notes in November and maybe you can teach me a few tricks.

• Haha 1

By the way, talking about nose jobs. You know who has had two. The first got infected so had to be undone. Just had the second a few weeks ago and all seems well. Dont mention it when you see her please. 

She will only want to rush off and have something else done. These things are not cheap you know!.

They did a good job!

received_799161894659573.jpeg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Woodie said:

Bbg it sounds like you have forgotten about Lily. It just goes to show that when you have that animal magnetism you can flick from one girl to another, just like that.

You Da man Woodie!

For your info, Sunny is now working in the Middle East somewhere, and as far as i understand, is not looking at returning any time soon. QG might know more about that because he can access her facebook thing.  I must confess that looking at her recent photo's, i'm not sure that i would recognise her easily. She's half the size of what she used to be.

August is still the same, don't see a lot of her really though but hoping to tonight at Emmy's. Don't worry Jimmy C, i'll put in a good word for you, I'll try to keep her away from QGs charms....

Thanks for the Sofia update Woodie, looking good!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Lefty said:

They'll let Big Tel in. You could bend 1O penny nails if you  tried to drive them into his quads. 

I will be coming in off the back of a two years straight training on the Gymnastic Rings Lefty so will be in reasonable condition :biggrin:  :drinks: it would be even better if you could make it over there my friend.

• Like 1

To ALL of the many shit stirrers,

LBR is designed to be a FRIENDLY forum.   At the very least if you can't be friendly, don't personally attack other posters.

For those who insist of stirring shit,  get your jollies in the Political Rambles thread, not in Jomtien Watch.   Off topic posts from this thread have been moved there. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 2:15 AM, BigTel said:

I will be coming in off the back of a two years straight training on the Gymnastic Rings Lefty so will be in reasonable condition   :drinks: it would be even better if you could make it over there my friend.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Took a trip over to Jomtien last night, Rompho area to be more specific. Looks like the planned redevelopment isn't going to happen as many bars and restaurants are obviously re-opening albeit with a fairly modest customer base. Took a stroll down to the beach and then up to soi 3 for my inaugural visit to Emmy's where only Teya and the cashier were present. Had one Singha and then left for Na Jomtien to check the volleyball status: no-one playing but it was busy there I can confirm. 

Left for home, only to be pulled over by the Nib for a breath test at the top of the hill on Thappraya Road. Those fuckers - I haven't had one since 1980! Bit of a moment there, but was neg. With the old recipe Singha, I wouldn't have been so sure. Anyway, here's a few shots to liven up the report:

PXL_20221117_154625700.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20221117_154642741.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20221117_154812799.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20221117_160323109.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20221117_160400535.NIGHT.jpg

• Like 5