Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

1 hour ago, seven said:

Are those last 2 posts for real? 

certainly are!

You're going to be surprised Seven [when you get here] Jomtien's gone Cannabis crazy. I don't know about Pattaya itself but suspect that there has too. Utter madness.

On beach road in Jomty is now a very large bar ... but, actually i'm not sure what it's supposed to be... it's called 'The Beach club'. A very large room full of tables like a works canteen with 5 roof to sidewalk banners outside, All promoting dope.  It's been open a month now and honestly i have never seen anyone in there. it's open to the road.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Cannabis crazy.

I thought Miss Cannabis was funny.  Many new exciting projects since I left. :)

48 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

'Rainy Day Women'

Maybe he’ll do that one in 2 weeks time. I’ve seen all I need in the west after that for now, need the sanity of Pattaya after a 3 year hiatus. We’ll try out some pot there, QG. Bong and masks already packed.

6 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

nope, stoned refers to 'criticised' not getting high.

well, you can! i haven't touched the stuff since 1976. nor will i.

I started out on burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff.

Joking, bbg. I haven’t used that stuff since  the 80’s. 
I want to check out that new beach club off of  Soi Buakhao , just so you know.

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

Jomtien's gone Cannabis crazy. I don't know about Pattaya itself but suspect that there has too.

Probably. Pattaya Mayor is inviting people to cannabis festival at Central Mall this weekend.

https://www.thepattayanews.com/2022/09/10/pattaya-mayor-invites-public-to-join-cannabis-festival-at-central-pattaya-mall-from-today-to-september-11th/

17 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

As if dealing with crackhead ladyboys wasn't bad enough, we must now deal with pothead crack smoking ladyboys??

A 34-year-old man was stabbed by a stranger while drinking on Jomtien Beach, reportedly over loud noises.
Sawang Boriboon rescue services rushed to help a stab victim on Jomtien Beach in front of Soi 14 in Pattaya at 4 a.m. today, September 10th.

The victim, Mr. Narintorn Itthipol (34), was found in a pool of blood on the breezy beach. He was a Nong Khai province native, according to TPN reporters, and sustained a stab wound to his right chest. Narintorn was in a worrying condition, so Sawang Boriboon rushed him to Pattaya Hospital.

A pedestrian and witness, Mr. Pongtawee Prachabun, told TPN reporters that he saw the victim drinking on Jomtien Beach. Then, an unidentified man who was sleeping in a tent came out and told the victim to talk more quietly. The victim, in response, approached the stranger aggressively telling him to mind his own business, which was when the stranger pulled out a knife and stabbed him, the witness said.

The suspect escaped after the stabbing and is still on the loose, Pattaya police told TPN reporters. They added that they would review CCTV cameras to locate the suspect, who is believed to possibly be homeless.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/10/man-gets-stabbed-while-drinking-on-jomtien-beach-reportedly-over-noise-complaint-of-talking-too-loud/

On 9/11/2022 at 12:33 AM, Quinn said:
On 9/10/2022 at 9:23 PM, seven said:

I want to check out that new beach club off of  Soi Buakhao , just so you know.

It's shut !

Just to note that when i mentioned the Beach club, i was refering to the one on Beach rd Jomtien, not soi Buck.  The Jomtien one was still open last night, completely devoid of customers again.

Anyone planning a visit? it's just past the junction of beach road and Soi Watboon,  just after soi 11. Soi Watboon is also known locally as Soi PD motorcy shop.

You can walk there and float back ...

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

Anyone planning a visit?

Well, you could've told me the Soi Buakao was shut. I was so looking forward hanging out in my speedos ogling some ladymen I heard were frequenting the place, but I think they were TreeTown freelancers.  Can try this place instead. 

Theres another Beach club down there, but on the beach.  I've  seen many farang bring their ladymen there. Alexa I think its called. A bit posh Hi So. I've seem they got them fake champagne bottles in big ass buckets of ice. St Tropez was  bit of a let down earlier this summer so I have high hopes for this place. What's this place like? I asked PD but he said he never go. (Don't believe).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seven said:

Well, you could've told me the Soi Buakao was shut.

i know nothing, or very little about soi Buck seven. Due to my walking problem i've hardly been there in the last 2 years.  Also can you be more aware of the time difference between Sweden and Thailand please...? imagining you in speedo's is not good at breakfast time!

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

An alternative to the Beach Club is the Sauna Bar on Pratumnak Soi 6. 

Anthony used to Love this place I can remember Him telling me about it years ago, He knew the owner quite well and I think this trip I will certainly be checking it out after your great info on it now P D.   :drinks:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BigTel said:

Anthony used to Love this place I can remember Him telling me about it years ago, He knew the owner quite well and I think this trip I will certainly be checking it out after your great info on it now P D.   :drinks:

excellent! Me, Quinn and QG will see you there Big Tel...  Hop-Hip and Deep House...we can sing along all day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1