Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

all it is JSG is pure unnecessary panic from the Thai's.. They are not difficult to brainwash..

it is all very ridiculous indeed. One bar probably  stuck a notice on the wall so others followed suit. All are confused by the constant mish-mash of petty rules and regulations announced by every person who loves to get his name in the papers.  All this bullshit about 100s of 1000s with omicrud in Pattaya is just that.. bullshit and fear-mongering.

oh my god! Talking about scaremongering...QGs on his way today.... PD! are you a-coming to meet him? what will you both talk about?....

:party0005:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

We'll have a grand ole time talking about masks, hosses, and hazmat suits!   B)

there's loads you can talk about,...  loads, you can even put QGs favourite things together..  Here's one for you..."QG, how has Covid affected Country and Western music?"

Quinn..."Yawn"..

Grunt.. "Yawn"..

Everybody in the bar..."Yawn"..

QG. ."Well , it's been terrible PD, statistics show that 100s of 1000s of people are no longer listening to C/W. It's sad, some great new stuff out recently too.. here's one i'll sing for ya! this is by 'Dolly Saddles' she's from Oklahoma"

'My momma got corona, My Papa did too.

My sister Fiona, she went out a - shopping

to a place near the zoo.

she got ravaged by a rampant Gorilla

with a booster shot he did fill her"

sing along PD!

Covid and delta and Omicron.

it killed my fambly

now they are gone"

ya cain't beat a spot of C/W.....

"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

noticed last night that already the 'you must be checked to come in here' signs are beginning to go.

Scares away walk by traffic who might pop into the bar next door without the sign.

Was at a local bar tonight (no bargirls) that had the dreaded sign but nobody was being checked.

I called in Roadhouse last night. Two lbs there, Joy and Lana. Bought them drinks and had a chat with Joy. She used to work there before but I didn't know her.

I asked about some of the previous lbs. She said Som had been buying land in Isaan and moved back there and has many buffalo.

Kelly is working in factory in Bangkok.

Sandra is working singing in Bangkok show,

Sadly Nuch who went back to Isaan to look after sick papa, had an accident and had serious head injury. Doctors would only operate if payment was guaranteed by family. That was some time ago, and Joy didn't know what happened. 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Little Walking Street

A Little Walking Street is planned on Jomtien Beach Road, just a few metres past the Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel. (Pattaya News Flash)

Wow I can hardly wait ! 55555 (Like the 'dope' logos on the banner !)

little_walking_street.jpg.4e84c702857724ba88d89a9b97cc7d0e.jpg

• Like 5

A new GG bar opened in Jomtien yesterday.  It has attractive girls dressed as cheerleaders.  If interested go now because my guess it will close or change format soon as it is the only straight bar on the strip of gay bars in the Jomtien Complex.  I was the only customer. It's called the The Gents or something like that but that may be the old name.  I though perhaps it could be a ladyboy goldmine but alas only GGs.

16 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Although I wouldn't mind to see the red-head on the right from nearby :yes:

I was sitting with her.  Most uniform reveal tits from the top.  Her show her tits from the bottom. She doesn't mind if you touch them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2022 at 4:33 AM, Quinn said:

Little Walking Street

A Little Walking Street is planned on Jomtien Beach Road, just a few metres past the Grand Jomtien Palace Hotel. (Pattaya News Flash)

Wow I can hardly wait ! 55555 (Like the 'dope' logos on the banner !)

little_walking_street.jpg.4e84c702857724ba88d89a9b97cc7d0e.jpg

crap, they go OVERBOARD with EVERY fucking THING in that country.  Now they'll fuck up Jompty.

• 2 weeks later...

indeedy.. nice kid. tall and slim.

don't worry people i managed to keep her away from Quinns charms..

I suppose that while we are here, being as the Roadhouse doesn't get much publicity on the forum. There is a birthday party [not hers] on monday 11th tomorrow.

unfortunately, the dreaded karaoke will be in operation.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 1:44 PM, blind boy grunt said:

all it is JSG is pure unnecessary panic from the Thai's.. They are not difficult to brainwash..

it is all very ridiculous indeed. One bar probably  stuck a notice on the wall so others followed suit. All are confused by the constant mish-mash of petty rules and regulations announced by every person who loves to get his name in the papers.  All this bullshit about 100s of 1000s with omicrud in Pattaya is just that.. bullshit and fear-mongering.

oh my god! Talking about scaremongering...QGs on his way today.... PD! are you a-coming to meet him? what will you both talk about?....

On 6/16/2022 at 10:46 AM, Quinn said:

Fat Lasses - ooh bit cruel that ! https://www.facebook.com/TheGentsPattaya

286739306_109520008452784_1021582852262721656_n.jpg

@Quinnwhere can I find this beauty redhead on the right sitting on the mama san's leg?