Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sexy69 said:

police are apparently doing the rounds checking if customers have there atk tests.

Great boots on the ground reporting S69!    :drinks:

What many of us are wondering about is what happens to customers if they are in a bar and don't have their ATK results?  Are they forced to ring the bell?  Carted off to jail?  Or just told to leave?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Great boots on the ground reporting S69!    :drinks:

What many of us are wondering about is what happens to customers if they are in a bar and don't have their ATK results?  Are they forced to ring the bell?  Carted off to jail?  Or just told to leave?

Pay up.

as far as i understand it , but i think that Quinn knows more than me, it is not the customers as such being checked by the police, who are really checking that the bars are conforming to the  latest insanity rules. i.e a customer goes in the bar and is checked and the bar owner/manager keeps the record. the customer can have a copy if he wants one but doesn't have to keep one.

madness.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

I wonder if they could swab deep in your throat with lady cock? Someone should check if that works on the test as well.  More comfy than deep stab with cotton swab.

A doctor came on the news here describing how a swab should be taken. You dont jab the bloody thing right up to the bridge of your nose. You point it to the back of the nose and you will feel an opening. If done correctly there is almost no sensation. 

On reflection, that brings back memories!!.

• Like 1

ok,  here's my question...what's the proof of having an ATK within, what is it? 3 days? If you buy a test kit, run it and show positive do you have to carry the damn thing around with you for the next 3 days or what? Clearly any paper copy might be faked, but maybe they don't care? Take photo of it with your camera? but then who's to know that was YOUR test? As usual the regulation comes with many more questions than answers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

ok,  here's my question...what's the proof of having an ATK within, what is it? 3 days? If you buy a test kit, run it and show positive do you have to carry the damn thing around with you for the next 3 days or what? Clearly any paper copy might be faked, but maybe they don't care? Take photo of it with your camera? but then who's to know that was YOUR test? As usual the regulation comes with many more questions than answers.

as far as i understand it all JSG. it's not up to you to prove anything at all. It seems that when you go in some bars the staff or boss does the test, [whatever an ATK may be] and they keep the result for when you go to the bar again. it also seems that if you have a jibby-jabby phone they will copy a picture of the result to you if you want one.

so, it's the bars responsibility to check, not yours to provide proof.

i imagine all this nonsense would get pretty wearing if you are a bar hopper type. I don't know about Pattaya itself but here in Jomty most bars have their regulars  so once checked that's it for 3 days.. or maybe forever...

noticed last night that already the 'you must be checked to come in here' signs are beginning to go.

• Like 2

good to know...never seen that addressed amid the tsunami of info on the web, thanks.  Also good signs are disappearing.  This kind of thing reminds me of Thoreau and his writing on civil disobedience.  Seems many Thai's are on board with that, including some of the police.

stupid keyboard shortcuts did this, not me :) I can't even delete the post and start again...I HATE keyboard shortcuts, they can do things I would have NO IDEA how to do. arrrgh :)

• Like 1