Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

BBG is the new Jomty Police Volunteer whose main duty is making sure everyone masks up!   

Cowpoke, have a word with PD will you? explain to him that covid should be taken seriously! me? police volunteer? more chance of me going out and buying a Hazmat suit.... or a dolly parton album.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Something to look forward to - 55555. "The Viper Bar" A GoGo ! Replacing Jomtien's No. 1 GoGo Bar at the bottom of Thappraya Road near the beach - across the road from Country Road Bar Crepe Emporium. I only looked in the No. 1 GoGo once it seemed a fairly dismal place. Not only No. 1 but the only GoGo in Jomtien. There was a short lived one on Rompho once. Looks like they've sent in the wrecking crew and given it a total makeover - thankfully getting rid of the awful AC-DC graphics (crap band too) on the windows. Allegedly the place was owned by the B.I.B. From what I gather The Viper Bar originated in Pratumnak till it was raided by the B.I.B. and shut down. Doubt there will be any LB's shuffling on the chrome poles - though the No. 1 Go Go did have a couple of LB Service Staff sat outside - presumably acting as 'Chuckers In' to fill the place up a bit. Any BM's venture in.?

https://viper-bar.com/about-us/

VIPER.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/11/2021 at 4:24 PM, Quinn said:

I only looked in the No. 1 GoGo once it seemed a fairly dismal place. Not only No. 1 but the only GoGo in Jomtien.  though the No. 1 Go Go did have a couple of LB Service Staff sat outside - Any BM's venture in.?

I've been there quite a few times as a mate of money likes metal music which is the joint's speciality.   It was dismal but it grew on me and we enjoyed the cheap draft in an old skool bar.  There were a couple of nice ladyboys.  The palce grew on me.  The dismal decor became appealing.

I had the impression that they did not invest in remodeling as the real value was the only gogo in Jomtien.

From looking at their website, it seems Viper wants to go somewhat upscale and they might as well since it is the only gogo over the hill. 

On 5/11/2021 at 10:12 AM, blind boy grunt said:

Simple Simons:

long time restaurant in Soi 5...  closed down today, all fixtures and fittings gone... locked up and shuttered.

Looks like SS is having full renovation done - also heard that it's still the same owner. What will it be ?

1 hour ago, Quinn said:

Looks like SS is having full renovation done - also heard that it's still the same owner. What will it be ?

QG take a deep breath... set ya'sen down... no involuntary ejaculation please....

i heard it may be turned into the local office of the Pattaya Mail! dunno how true it is though...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...