Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

46 minutes ago, Sustra4 said:

Name of bar m2m...they have show everyday at 11.... exactly here...

Think I took a wrong turn one night and found myself passing that place around the time of the show.  Looks like a decent option for a stop off.  Thanks for the posts Sustra, always enjoy my times in Jomtien.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Quietguy said:

So has anyone been in Roadhouse Bar recently? 

Sally is now the mamsan at the bar right next to New Bar, the center bar of the three in that complex.   But apparently there is a bit of friction between the two bars though I did not get the sense of that when I was in New Bar the other night.

Don't what's happening at the Roadhouse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Sally is now the mamsan at the bar right next to New Bar, the center bar of the three in that complex.   But apparently there is a bit of friction between the two bars though I did not get the sense of that when I was in New Bar the other night.

When I was here last winter there was a LB at the middle bar that was apparently trying to poach customers. A fair number of us had been with her and she would message guys trying to get them to change bars (or something like that). Wish I remembered the details better. I think it was resolved.

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Roadhouse is pretty much a tomb as is all of Soi 5. There is/was a cute reasonably equipped LB there named Poy that I have taken once this trip. But she smokes like a chimney so will probably pass in the future.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I thought I had read on here or another forum that Sally had left the scene and gone home to village.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

The friction you mention  I believe was with Bambi and as I recall it got resolved with her  getting a beat down 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, globetrotter1 said:

The friction you mention  I believe was with Bambi and as I recall it got resolved with her  getting a beat down 

The middle bar in the complex had the original lease for all the bars there; the lady that had the bar became friendly with New as she had helped her with licensing etc. when the BiB came round. Unfortunately she took her own life and the son took over. He tried the bar for a while but has since sub let it to an LB who claims to have several businesses in the Jomtien area (all found to be bullshit).

We'd always got on with the girls in the bar including Bambi, rung their bell when we had a party, gave them food etc., this new LB in charge changed all that and won't allow them to speak to anyone from New's bar.

It came to a head when Newbar customers complained that they'd gone to the middle bar, asked if it was Newbar and told 'yes'...when they spotted New's girls they shifted bars. A few had got friendly with Bambi and exchanged details. Whenever they were in Newbar and Bambi spotted them they received nasty messages including violence; some guys were not comfortable with this and complained to New who told me. I asked New if it happens again just have a word with Bambi as she knows you.

So..it did. New approached Bambi who panicked and clocked New one. Doris forgot the niceties and ploughed in, it ended up with her chasing Bambi behind the bar and getting her in a headlock to desist.

As New was finishing wrapping up business for the day she got a call from Soi 9 to report there as a complaint had been made against her. The LB claimed New had tried to steal money from her bar; the CCTV showed her nowhere near any money. The BiB said 10k and it goes away. New said you go away you're getting nothing. The LB Bar keep claimed she had a lawyer who would throw her in jail. New said get your lawyer as it's you who will be paying him money. The BiB said come back tomorrow.

They all reported there and the big guy reviewed it and threw it out telling New to stay away from them. Bambi reported to all that she'd put New in hospital for a week...lovely girl.

I spotted Sally working there last month and wasn't sure at first but Bumblebee and PDogg confirmed it, I slipped her some cash for Xmas and got frosty looks from the LB Bar keep.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...