Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

3 hours ago, Sustra4 said:

Due to lbr suggestions..never wrong...having wonderful time

Your pic brings back some memories of cold Leo!   :drinks:

I much prefer Katty Bar to the Roadhouse but I guess you can't always drink at the bar.  In case you haven't discovered it yet, there is a little alleyway that cuts between Soi 4 and Soi 5 so that it only takes a minute to go from one bar to the other. There is also a littler alleyway off that alleyway where there used to be barber chair and one of our forum members once received a blowjob in that barber chair!     :cold:

Also interesting is the Jomtien Complex where one of the sois is a strip of lively gay bars.  Most of the bar boys won't be appealing  to most of our members but sometimes there are one or two diamonds in the rough, a mincer or two that could easily be a ladyboy if wearing different clothes.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Your pic brings back some memories of cold Leo!   :drinks:

I much prefer Katty Bar to the Roadhouse but I guess you can't always drink at the bar.  In case you haven't discovered it yet, there is a little alleyway that cuts between Soi 4 and Soi 5 so that it only takes a minute to go from one bar to the other. There is also a littler alleyway off that alleyway where there used to be barber chair and one of our forum members once received a blowjob in that barber chair!     :cold:

Also interesting is the Jomtien Complex where one of the sois is a strip of lively gay bars.  Most of the bar boys won't be appealing  to most of our members but sometimes there are one or two diamonds in the rough, a mincer or two that could easily be a ladyboy if wearing different clothes.

I think I need a haircut... exactly to the end turn right....found the best Thai restaurant ...will post pics later..I consider Thai food a pleasure equal to sex

IMG_20190504_185538.jpg

IMG_20190504_191727.jpg

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

Looking forward to plonking my old ass in one of those seats come winter again.  Have a beer for all of us Sustra and enjoy your time there.  :drinks:

A real pity we never met..I'll sure have a leo for you as for live straming

IMG_20190505_030824.jpg

• Like 1