Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

On 12/17/2016 at 7:01 AM, LurSaluces said:

However, Jen (or Jane) I had not seen there before. But she somehow looked familiar to me. Unfortunatly,

I wonder is it the Jen who used to work there and apparently had a baby with a GG in the Rompho Complex.  She would be about 26 now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lilly, Kimberly and Yim  who were recently working at Titti Twister are now working at one of the Rompho bars named Maya Bar, I  nearly dropped dead last night when seeing Lilly there as I had been with her on Saturday afternoon,  the 3 of them also share a room on Soi Xcyte

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Lilly, Kimberly and Yim  who were recently working at Titti Twister are now working at one of the Rompho bars named Maya Bar, I  nearly dropped dead last night when seeing Lilly there as I had been with her on Saturday afternoon,  the 3 of them also share a room on Soi Xcyte

they all  worked at Nidcha as well 

Don't really see the value here unless your a guy who likes to plop down in the same bar for hours nd get shitfaced especially given that drinks are pretty cheap at Jomtien Complex bars.

Note that Jomtien Complex is not same same as Rompho.

Please also note that this is a gay bar, not a mixed bar.

3B Bar is going where others fear to tread and is launching its “All You Can Drink Thursdays” promotion on Thursday. For an all inclusive price of 950 THB per person you can sup the night away on local Thai beers and house spirits like Blend, 100 Pipers, Gilbey Gin and Gilbey Vodka, Sangsom (not bottles) between 6 pm. – 2 am. and gaze at some of the prettiest Boys in Jomtien. Get those beer goggles on and get down to Jomtien Complex.”
Don’t Miss Out !!

3b.jpg

4 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Don't really see the value here unless your a guy who likes to plop down in the same bar for hours nd get shitfaced especially given that drinks are pretty cheap at Jomtien Complex bars.

Note that Jomtien Complex is not same same as Rompho.

Please also note that this is a gay bar, not a mixed bar.

3b.jpg

Hous spirts ? 

Must be Scotch only 

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2017 at 11:30 AM, Quinn said:

Apologies in advance as this has probably nothing to do with LB's but - the pub/bar formerly known as 'Shenanigans' now re- opened as 'Hemingways' - I'm told has a Quiz on Thursday nights. I know members here used to participate.

I am also told that Man Bar in the Jomtien Complex has a Quiz Night the second Sunday of every month with the next one on May 14th. As the name implies, it is a gay bar.

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I am also told that Man Bar in the Jomtien Complex has a Quiz Night the second Sunday of every month with the next one on May 14th. As the name implies, it is a gay bar.

I suppose a Quiz Night is ok if you live there and I understand that, but seriously you would not find me dead there on my holiday (gay bar or not :biggrin:), though I have been known to attend Bingo afternoons in Benidorm a few times and really enjoyed it :party0030:

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

I suppose a Quiz Night is ok if you live there and I understand that, but seriously you would not find me dead there on my holiday (gay bar or not :biggrin:), though I have been known to attend Bingo afternoons in Benidorm a few times and really enjoyed it :party0030:

I went to trivia a few times trip before last (three months long). I would go to Jomtien early and have dinner, do the trivia and then go to Rompho. I got kind of tired of the trivia after a while as the questions were generally very England centered and the quiz master's taste in old music was very pop so I had few answers. But I just made it a part of a full night in Jomtien.

Agree that Quiz Night wouldn't be on my holiday wish list - but as mentioned living here it makes a change. After a shaky non-start Hemingways Quiz is now on Monday nights.Similar topics etc as Shenanigans - but different question master. Only 4 or 5 teams playing at the moment. Good half time free snacks. Yes the 'music round' was tedious - if you didn't know the answer put in 'Beach Boys' or 'Beatles'.

• Upvote 1

i'm old enough to admit on my month-long visits to pattaya i used to enjoy a weekly 'half-night-off' at shenanigan's quiz night (can always get laid after) especially as we virtually always won a free round. :drinks:haven't been in a couple years and none of the fellow old folks with whom i shared those evenings seem to be around at the moment.  whereas the endless resupply of new and irresistible ladyboys in pattaya remains an eternal constant for which i am as grateful now as i once was for the BeachBoys and the Beatles.

:imNotWorthy:

• 3 months later...

Hi guys! Just thought I'd give a plug for a small ladyboy bar, Katty Bar in Soi 4 Jomtien. It is run by LB Emmy, and there are 3 lbs there, Alice, Makky, and Nana. It's good to see another lb bar in Jomtien. It's in next soi to Roadhouse and Nice Bars, so we have our own mini lb triangle in Jomtien.  

Katty Bar is open 1200-0200. It's about 50m down from Jomtien Beach Road, on right. There are also rooms to rent (or for ST) above bar.

katty bar.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Hi guys! Just thought I'd give a plug for a small ladyboy bar, Katty Bar in Soi 4 Jomtien

Thank's Quietguy for the update and info on the new bar, always good to have a new venue to visit.  :drinks: