Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

• 3 weeks later...

Q, do you mean in the back of Rompho or past Rompho on 2nd Road?

Walk by the frontage of the complex (on your left) past Corner House Bar - past small soi - Apartment Block - then 7-11 and you're almost onto it.

Hi Guys it's been a while. OK as you you walk up rompho on the left hand side half way up there's a little mom and pop mart and just after it is a LT/ST place prices are between bht300-500 depending on what you want i.e A/C or fan, just after it there is a bungalow motel check it out i haven't. The other places close by would be soi7 across from rompho towards the beach. They go for bht 500-700 a day so check it out since i haven't been in them. Soi 4 motels aren't cheep AND AVOIDE SOI 3-2 unless the place has a big Hotel sign, to mnay people living in lala land on those soi's !!!

When in JOM complex and you find something that tickels your fanncy and you need a place then you exsit towards the beach enter the soi where country roads bar is (same side as complex) there are a couple of motels in there.

Enjoy and hope this is usefull cheers.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I was there 7-8 weeks ago it was same same ..well it was the night you seen us at Jomtien Pd..so not much improved then..  <_<

Rompho is not the best place for a group of 3 or 4 guys to go if they all want to take home a ladyboy that night.

But I find it a relaxing place to have a couple of beers with mates.

One of the closed bars in the very back row at one time had 4 ladyboys.  

Ray Bar formerly Tick Bar in the back on the side road is a spot where you will generally find a couple.

• 2 weeks later...

At the top of the Rompho Market Complex a new Barbecue/Help/Do-it-yourself Restaurant has opened up in the past week or so. Previously there was a fixed price menu one. It's at the very end of the bars past 'Naughty Girl' Bar (closed). Further back down - left hand lane at Buddy's Bar a delightful leggy gawky teenage (?) LB (Femboy). ?

• Upvote 2

In The Ray Bar - Nook now has delightful 'Bolt-Ons'

This old pic unfortunately.

That news is gonna ruin a certain member's day.☔️

Nook obligingly dropped them out last night - mainly for the benefit of the 2 LBG's I was with - would have been bad manners I suppose to take a pic of them. The 'Nums' that is - and they are delightful.!

• Upvote 2

Shenanigans is now closed.

I reckon this explains why there was no attempt to keep the Quiz Night going when the Quizmaster announced he was moving away from Jomtien the last Monday in December.

With the possible exception of Sally's and Bar 54, the Jomtien bar that I've been to most often. 

Shenanigans not my favoured drinking hole -but I did enjoy playing the quiz there over the past 3 years - on and off. That 'last night' did come out of the blue. I remember a couple of years ago when there was much neck-craning and head swiveling when a guy walked in with 2 OTT 6 foot plus LB's on his arm. Outstanding. Sadly Sally's' and Studio 54 both looking desperate.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Should have said "Roadhouse" in previous post.

A few steps beyond "Roadhouse" (ex Sally's) on Soi 5 - the 'Number One Bar' has re-opened with a couple of LB's showing. Understand that Sally herself may be Mamasan. LB's in Roadhouse keep changing with stalwart 'Som' still hanging in there.

Rompho Bars - still seek and find the LB's.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the update Quinn. Would be good to have a bar resembling the old Sally's bar back on the soi.

Hopefully she will get there.

Two or three ex Sally/Roadhouse LB's now working/Freelancing at 'Happy Bar' near top of Soi 7 away from Jomtien Beach Road.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

Can someone help me out here? I was yesterday in Soi 5 at Welcome Nice place, previously the new Sally bar. Sally seems to be definitly out of the picture. There were four LB's. Three of them I know from previous visits. However, Jen (or Jane) I had not seen there before. But she somehow looked familiar to me. Unfortunatly, I have no picture. Neither can I find her on Line or Facebook. I asked her Line Id but she did not want to give it to me. Maybe she got a little paranoid. Our initial conversation went like this:

(me): Is your name Jen?

(she); (surprised) Yes, How did you know?

(me): I heard Montri calling your name. Where are you from?

(she): Isaan

(me): Buriram?

(she): How, did you know?

(me): Lucky guess. You have dark skin. How old are you?

(she): What do you think?

(me); 26

(she): How did you know?

and a little later she mentioned, she liked dancing a lot. I asked 'Marine Disco' and she freaked out.

Further questions about where she worked before, remained unanswered. She is very good looking. Can't sit for 5 mins on the same seat, pretty wild, funny, does not use a smart phone (a distinct feature for LB's), has big boobs and a big ass. She has a big mouth (literally) and fleshy lips (she kissed me a few times to provoke me). She does not drink alcohol and I did not see her smoke. I do like her.

Anyone knows her?