Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

lol PD you should have been in London when i saw a femy kiss B69's hairy ass for free :kissass:  and sucked him up in the club house.

B69 we should make a repeat when i'm in London again. :drinks:

Bar fines are 300bht all over Jom but some gg's or lb's tries a trick on newbies. St in jom is 7/800bht - LT 1k/1200 bht, but if they go to pats they want a bit more around a couple of hundred bht over and above taxi $$$ they say.

S69 You sharmuta,,,, like you didn't do anything at the club... :huh:  :happy0148:

You are the Jomtien  boy so you'll be our guide .. :spiteful: see you soon ..   :drinks:

• Upvote 1

OK heads up as this has been mentioned before. When and if you go to jom mid day (then after the beach if it's your thing!?) go to soi soi 6 thats a sure bet for lb's @ the massage houses. Lots of lb's live on thappasit road as well (that's the the traffice light turn left before the the statue traffic light) other wise just go to jom arond 9'sh to rompho. BUT there are other soi's and bars to look around so good luck.

PS. IT'S NOT PATS SO ENJOY IT IN AN EASY GOING WAY!!!

s69

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Even if they close most of the late night venues, my buddy Sexy69 will still find the open ones.  :drinks:

In the early hours of Friday, a team of Banglamung District Licensing Officers, led by the Deputy Chief of the District, conducted raids on venues situated at 20 separate locations around Jomtien and encountered problems at 10 venues.

The team of over 30 officers were searching for venues open after their permitted licensed opening hours and also those which may not even have a license to operate.

At the 10 venues which had problems, the usual ID checks were made on staff and patrons and managers and owners of each of the venues were detained pending further investigations.

A report of the raids will be sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province who may decide to impose permanent or temporary closure orders if deemed to be necessary.

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/194322/district-licensing-unit-check-late-night-venues-in-jomtien/

Even if they close most of the late night venues, my buddy Sexy69 will still find the open ones.  :drinks:

By all means there are a few venues and if ur lucky you'll sample the Dark side of jom . Such as lb's that finished short time, as well as the FL that are like bats and of coarse the ones that didn't find the hansum man in pats lol  :search: . I have beem lucky so no complaints from me. Although i do go to bed @ the crack of dawn, Sometimes.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I was first time in rompho market Jomtien,

Great complex great Lb's and Girls also in my opinion,was for me very different.,.

I liked the place there took LB also from there I will be there for sure on my next trip .......

• Upvote 1

I was first time in rompho market Jomtien,

Great complex great Lb's and Girls also in my opinion,was for me very different.,.

I liked the place there took LB also from there I will be there for sure on my next trip .......

More info' required. Who was she. !!!!!

• 1 month later...

The cash drawer was stolen from Buddy Bar in the Rompho Beer Bar Complex.

12 August

Security camera footage from a Beer Bar in Jomtien confirmed the theft of a cash draw from the location just 20 minutes after the bar had closed for the night.

The incident took place at the Buddy Bar located in the Lompo Market Beer Bar Complex on Jomtien Second Road in the early hours of Tuesday. The owner of the bar, Khun Natee aged 27 confirmed that he had shut the bar at 1.30am and when he arrived back to open the bar at 10.30am he noticed the cash drawer had been taken.

Security Camera footage showed one man enter the closed bar at 1.53am and at first he was seen to make an attempt to force open the cash drawer. When he realized he could not open it he decided to take the drawer itself, which did contain a small quantity of money.

The video was handed to Pattaya Police who are now attempting to locate and arrest the culprit and recover the stolen cash drawer and its contents.

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/211483/cash-draw-stolen-from-jomtien-beer-bar/

Boss lady of the popular Party Girl Bar killed in car smash last weekend - boyfriend (owned a couple or so of Rompho Bars) - 50/50.

"Mod" pictured above now in Devils Ballroom Bar along with big jugged post op LB. "Mint Bar" now almost a LB free zone.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I was there for 2 months and left around mid August. As posted above Rompho has a few bars and Lb's are floating around them as they keep changing and some are permanant. Also try soi white house there are the odd few, i mistook one for a GG !!! Later in the evening around 10ish you'll see a few hanging around 7-11( or working in them) at the beach end of soi 5 and 7 mostly non thai. If your a night awol then you'll see the ones coming back from pats after the bars have closed.

The Lb's also work in resaurants around jom even in the top hotels like the D"seree and the lot,

Good luck guys and enjoy.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First post on LB Review but never mind, Been to Jomtien several times have barfined there but took my guests back to Patts.Can anyone recommend LB friendly hotel/guesthouse in Jomtien and or local ST room there. My grateful thanks in advance.

Hi Walnut, welcome aboard!    :drinks:

Just about all guesthouses in Jomtien are ladyboy friendly.  

I think that on Soi 4 there are some guesthouses that have shortime rates of about 400.  But I think the ladyboys would know. I am curious about these things but  if I ask the ladyboy might interpret it as my wanting to take her to a room when I'm just trying to get info.

I think in the Jomtien Complex, a mostly gay area, has a guesthouse or two that rents out short time for maybe about 400 baht.

If short time and massage is your thing many ladyboys work in the four massage shops on Jontien Soi 6, a small dead end soi.

Hi Walnut, welcome aboard!    :drinks:

Just about all guesthouses in Jomtien are ladyboy friendly.  

I think that on Soi 4 there are some guesthouses that have shortime rates of about 400.  But I think the ladyboys would know. I am curious about these things but  if I ask the ladyboy might interpret it as my wanting to take her to a room when I'm just trying to get info.

I think in the Jomtien Complex, a mostly gay area, has a guesthouse or two that rents out short time for maybe about 400 baht.

If short time and massage is your thing many ladyboys work in the four massage shops on Jontien Soi 6, a small dead end soi.

Hi Pdoggg

Your reply is appreciated. I think following on from your Information some further personal  research on my part in the not too distant future is the next step.

Have a good day sir

• Upvote 2