Jomtien Watch !

Stroker

The girl with the sign is "Luk" or "Nuk" - tho' I'm not one to gossip but - she was at my birthday party on the beach a couple of years ago and with a whisper from the other LB's there - she admitted she was not averse to a spot of being tied up and spanked.! We now refer to her as Mis Whiplash. No - I've not been there. ! She works at The Candy Loca Bar in the right hand lane halfway up. However I hear she's moving to Jimmy's Den in the left lane.

The LB in the stripey dress is Anna. Freelance but at the moment found in Janes Bar in the centre row. Listen for the music from the bar - usually Tom Jones circa 1970's

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

"Luk/Nuk" didn't go to Jimmy's Bar but now working at the middle bar on the front row of three on Rhompo.

"Jam" still at Corner House but she tells me she now has "husband" and is off the market. !

Nearby is 'Mint Bar" with 2 or 3 LB's including Dao late of "Sally/Roadhouse" bar. (pic).

Still a couple at "Piss Bar" and one spotted at "You Twat (2) Bar. !!!!!

post-754-0-97625600-1419747135_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A really pretty and silicone free Ladyboy is working at Boat Bar (left hand row in the middle)i n the Rompho Complex.  Think her name is Mya, but not sure.  Her English isn't to good but her all natural look in my opinion is a hundred times better than the Hot Tuna look.  Khun Quinn probably knows her.  :biggrin:

A really pretty and silicone free Ladyboy is working at Boat Bar (left hand row in the middle)i n the Rompho Complex.  Think her name is Mya, but not sure.  Her English isn't to good but her all natural look in my opinion is a hundred times better than the Hot Tuna look.  Khun Quinn probably knows her.  :biggrin:

Will check her out soon. Went with a 'natural' one from this bar quite a while ago - can't remember her name but I recall her English OK

• 2 weeks later...

Stumbled upon a Ladyboy Birthday Party last week at Rompho.  Forget the name of the bar butit was the exact same row as BoatBar but Boat bar is on the left and this bar is on the right.

Jen/Jane who usedto work at Sally/Roadhouse works there.  She looked like Elly Mae with hot denim cutoffs, and a checkered shirt knoted above the waist and her boobs hanging out.

• Upvote 1

Popped into Rompho late last night.

Mint Bar near the front of the complex had 5 ladyboys including Dao ex-Sally's.

I personally prefer the bars near the back of the complex as the front bars are more crowded.

Some of the Mint Bar ladyboys are pushy for ladydrinks "by Rompho standards".  This doesn't mean they're very pushy since there is little ladydrink pressure in most Rompho bars.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks for that , so I really wanna break away from the normal Pattaya bar scene , and it sounds like TJ's maybe not really worth the trip how about Jomtien , I was looking forward to checking out Rompho but recently heard that its pretty much all gay these days , so where would you guys go Naklua or Jomtien. ?

how about Jomtien , I was looking forward to checking out Rompho but recently heard that its pretty much all gay these days , so where would you guys go Naklua or Jomtien. ?

Jomtien would be my choice GT.

Rompho is not the least bit gay.  Think you may be confusing Rompho with the Jomtien Complex.  Jomtien Complex is extremely gay.

There also Soi 5 Roadhouse which used to be Sally's in Jomtien.

And the only gogo in Jomtien, We Are #1, which is str8 has a ladyboy dancer named Bee and one or two ladyboy waitstaff.

But Rompho has about 15-20 ladyboys.  I saw 4 or 5 in Mint Bar the other week.

Your right PD I must be confusing the 2 , so can I get to soi 5 Roadhouse getting off baht bus at Beach rd and soi 5 and then will Rompho be at the end of Soi 5 , sorry again my knowledge of Jomtien is not good , I have been to Rompho only once during the day

Your right PD I must be confusing the 2 , so can I get to soi 5 Roadhouse getting off baht bus at Beach rd and soi 5 and then will Rompho be at the end of Soi 5 , sorry again my knowledge of Jomtien is not good , I have been to Rompho only once during the day

The directions here should help GT.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4196-the-ladyboy-zones-of-pattaya/?p=88089

Thanks Stroker , l remember how to get to Rompho, its actually that Roadhouse place I was wondering how to get to , I actually walked up soi 5 from Beach rd to get to Rompho but don't remember seeing it

Thanks Stroker , l remember how to get to Rompho, its actually that Roadhouse place I was wondering how to get to , I actually walked up soi 5 from Beach rd to get to Rompho but don't remember seeing it

Roadhouse is on the left opposite the Jomtien Thani hotel entrance.

I believe that as of March 10, the baht bus route is back to normal.  There had been road construction which disrupted the route.

Thanks for the heads up PD wasn't aware of that as it was last year I went haven't had a chance to make it out there this trip yet