What's the story with... Naklua/Jomtien ladyboys?

bumblebee

Having experienced some of the bars in both these area over the years I find the LBs  on the whole (no jokes please Duke :biggrin: ) more easy going and not as pushy as their counterparts in some of the LB bars of Pattaya proper.  Some of them I just cannot even picture working in Pattaya as they seem more suited to the relaxed environment of the outskirts.

So what have been your experiences gents and do both Naklua and Jomtien attract a certain LB mind set that does not fit in with Pattaya?

I think the difference between the Jomtien and the Pattaya LB's is akin to the story of the Town Mouse and The Country Mouse. Many of the Jomtien LB's tend to be low key and not in yer face. There to do a job - get on with life and maybe one day get a lucky break. Quite a few tho' do depart in search of more exciting pastures.

• Upvote 1

Discovered Nakula a few weeks ago and spent a few evenings in TJs.

Great band who play the old standards from back in the day, but not too loud.

Loads of pool tables and some hot girls who are happy to entertain you for a few lady drinks.

My wingman found me a nice lb in the bar next door, happy days.

Thanks BB