Chiang Mai Watch!

It's already opened. It has a mix of ladyboys (2) and GG's (several).  The Shamrock is in the boxing complex near Marina Bar and those bars are closed down at midnight by the BIB.  The new bar which opened September 1st stays open until 5 or 6 A.M.. because of it's located near the Night Bazarre. Shamrock is owned by a French guy (Serge) and his ladyboy (Kaew).  Some of the ladyboys from The Shamrock bar go down there after I'm told, but not all. Serge was telling me in August that he will most likely close The Shamrock.  The Police closures at midnight gives all of those bars to small of a window to make baht.

Bar Nine

post-1488-0-66185600-1413198693_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-66927600-1413198726_thumb.jp

post-1488-0-87517700-1413198927_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I've been in this bar.  I think I was there the first or second night it opened.  Very small and not much decor when I was there, but it had just opened.  After midnight expect to see most of the Shamrock crew there. 

Shamrock!  What a name for a ladyboy bar.  I bet a few misguided Irishmen have had shock in there. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I've been in this bar.  I think I was there the first or second night it opened.  Very small and not much decor when I was there, but it had just opened.  After midnight expect to see most of the Shamrock crew there. 

Shamrock!  What a name for a ladyboy bar.  I bet a few misguided Irishmen have had shock in there.

5555-yes,youre probably right..theres enough irishmen on this site ,and theyre nearly always misguided in one way or another...aint that right BB?

• Upvote 1

I had  one or two great nights at the shamrock, one in particular about 6 years ago, went to some night club with two LBs after Shamrock and then ended up with both of them at one of those Chiang Mai "Luuurve Hotels" in Santhiham, they were great fun in spite of not having a word of Gaelic between them. :man_in_love:

• Upvote 1

I had  one or two great nights at the shamrock, one in particular about 6 years ago, went to some night club with two LBs after Shamrock and then ended up with both of them at one of those Chiang Mai "Luuurve Hotels" in Santhiham, they were great fun in spite of not having a word of Gaelic between them. :man_in_love:

I reckon there was a fair amount of gailicking going on between them back in the hotel. :winking0023:

• 2 weeks later...