Soi 6 Watch!

Stroker

We spent an hour or so strolling and sipping on the soi yesterday.  First off was Whiskey Bar, where there are at least 3 LBs working, including Yaya who features in the LBs on Pool table thread.  There was also a grungy femboy called Jenny who would be to the liking of some here, lots of tattoos and a fun personality.  She has Jenny tattooed down her leg so I guess this is one LB who won't be changing her name.  We also noticed Aoi working out the front of Pats bar, she has been there a looonngg time now.  Lucky Love is same as usual, and ther were pleny more of ours sprinkled around many of the bars.

So feel free gents to fill us all in on anything you may see if you are down soi half dozen.

We spent an hour or so strolling and sipping on the soi yesterday.  First off was Whiskey Bar, where there are at least 3 LBs working, including Yaya who features in the LBs on Pool table thread.  There was also a grungy femboy called Jenny who would be to the liking of some here, lots of tattoos and a fun personality.  She has Jenny tattooed down her leg so I guess this is one LB who won't be changing her name.  We also noticed Aoi working out the front of Pats bar, she has been there a looonngg time now.  Lucky Love is same as usual, and ther were pleny more of ours sprinkled around many of the bars.

So feel free gents to fill us all in on anything you may see if you are down soi half dozen.

This tune immediately came into my head when I read this :biggrin: , out of curiousity was the Whiskey Bar once called Willy's Hang Out?, if so I went upstairs with a cute ladyboy there called F a few back

Kudos for starting this thread Stroker B)

post-136-0-08195700-1412964807_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-04016600-1412964830_thumb.jpg

This tune immediately came into my head when I read this :biggrin: , out of curiousity was the Whiskey Bar once called Willy's Hang Out?, if so I went upstairs with a cute ladyboy there called F a few back

Kudos for starting this thread Stroker B)

Thanks Duke.  We plan to have a thread like this for every bar area in Pattaya where members will get involved and update them when they are in town.  Not sure if this is the same bar or not to be honest, perhaps one of the Soi 6 experts can fill us in.  If it helps the bar is about a quarter of the way up on the left coming from Beach Road.

it's a small place with a bar and maybe only 5 or 6 barstools on the righthand side as you walk in

It's possible they have moved premises since you were in town GT as the Whiskey Bar we visited was definitely on the left when walking from Beach Road towards Second road.

yes the bar is located on the left hand side of the street but I was referring to the actual bar and barstools inside the place being on the right hand side

Lol with you now.  I though you meant when walking in to Soi 6... oops.  Good selection of drinks, reminded me of a continental European bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Go on!!!!

Would I ever love to know the history of their romance for the past 3 or 4 years. I had a lot of hope for them but alas...

No idea what transpired in the meantime SS but the fact she is still on Soi 6 tells its own story perhaps.  She was not there when we dropped in on Thursday night but here are some of the other staff.

post-3403-0-25394300-1416031156_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-13118600-1416031161_thumb.jp

Ohm, she of the famous romance with Titian back in the day is now to be found in Whisky Bar.

Go on!!!!

Would I ever love to know the history of their romance for the past 3 or 4 years. I had a lot of hope for them but alas...

The story is still on TLF here: With Om of Lucky Love, Pattaya.

Unfortunately it sounds like things didn't work out.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Soi 6 really has changed over the past few years. 

Gone are days when most of the bars were indoors grope bars..

While the bars closest to 2nd Road haven't changed that much, the rest of the soi is open air bars that are clubhouses fro the guys from str8 forums.

It had been a relatively quiet soi. Last night I walked the length and never heard it so loud.  Not sure about the girth.

• 10 months later...

A video showing how many sex workers a tourist has to encounter on his way to a Pattaya beach was heavily criticized by Thai netizens after it was shared on Liveleak.

The two-minute video, sarcastically titled "A beautiful morning walk to the beach," shows dolled-up ladyboys approaching the cameraman and flirting with him in a red light district which a user identified as Soi 6 in South Pattaya.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/28/soi-ladyboy-sex-tourists-beautiful-walk-beach-video-upsets-thais

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=914_1453831860

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...