Soi 6 Watch!

Stroker

• 11 months later...

A ladyboy (guy in a blonde wig) threw acid,  sodium hydroxide, on an American on Soi 6 the other night.

Don't think I've been on The Six this entire season.  What are the ladyboy bars there nowadays?

acid.jpg

ฝ่ายสืบสวน สภ.เมืองพัทยา จับกุมนายอนุพงษ์ อายุ 34 ปี (สาวประเภทสอง) หลังก่อเหตุใช้โซดาไฟ สาดใส่ผู้เสียหายชาวอเมริกันได้รับบาดเจ็บ
วันเกิดเหตุขณะนักท่องเที่ยวชาวอเมริกันเดินเข้ามาในซอยพัทยา 6 ถนนชายหาด ได้พบสาวประเภทสองเข้ามาชักชวนไปหลับนอน แต่ผู้เสียหายปฏิเสธ สาวประเภทสองจึงใช้โซดาไฟสาดใส่หลังผู้เสียหายจนได้รับบาดเจ็บก่อนหลบหนีไป ต่อมาเจ้าหน้าที่ตำรวจได้ตรวจสอบกล้องวงจรปิดและสืบสวนหาข่าวจนสามารถจับกุมนายอนุพงษ์ฯ ผู้ต้องหาได้แล้ว พร้อมแจ้งข้อหา "ทำร้ายร่างกายผู้อื่นเป็นเหตุให้ได้รับอันตรายแก่กายและจิตใจ" ดำเนินคดีต่อไป

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, Zeppie said:

Pdoggg...........the acid thrower above and the foreigner who was shot 4 times in the back by a thai. what sentences did they receive for harming and killing a foreigner?

Don't know Zeppie,  My guess is that these cases are still working its way through the legal system.  Sometimes it's not easy to find the follow up and resolution.  Not necessarily nefarious, it's difficult to find good English language journalism in Thailand.  But unless a Thai is well connected, they are going to jail for these offenses.  Thailand doesn't want to scare away tourists.  As in most countries though, there is a different system of justice for the wealthy and well connected than for the average Somchai.

Who knows what are currently the soi 6 rates for punters who don't pay retail ?

I confess that I haven't done a ST there in years but the last times I did, it used to be all under 1,000 (barfine, room + boomboom) which I tipped up to 1,000 at the end.

I just saw the below post on my FB by a Pattaya sexpat who notes one can no longer get it all for 1,000 (700 + 300, not sure if 300 is barfine, room or both).

He posts "even 1000+400 is difficult" now.  I was in Pattaya in January staying around the corner from soi 6 and had passing by ST offers for 1,000, which I thought I could bargain down if I was interested which I wasn't (I brought my own sissy).

Anyone got laid there lately?  Our AWOL BM duke007 TRed at PY (over Christmas) that he was paying upwards of 1,000 to eat GG pussy on soi 6.

Recent prices anyone ?

soi6.png.3b69309f8e5e5a22644934e34b9fb90e.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...