Naklua Watch!

Stroker

22 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Looking forward to it, the last time we hung out in Pattaya I only had the use of one arm, man those 4 years have flown.

Christ on a bike, was that 4 years ago!!!!!! I'll never forget scouring South Pattaya Road at about 8am trying to find a taxi so we could take you to hospital. It was the quietest I have ever seen Pattaya, not a sinner in sight and barely a motorbike taxi or Songtaew to be seen. If it wasn't for the Chinese tour buses, the roads would have been empty.

1 hour ago, ciobha said:

Christ on a bike, was that 4 years ago!!!!!! I'll never forget scouring South Pattaya Road at about 8am trying to find a taxi so we could take you to hospital.

At the time I remember thinking I’ll just be happy to get through the coming few weeks and get back on the road to recovery.  Suddenly we are 4 years down the line. 

1 hour ago, seven said:

Is it 4 years? I met you when you had your arm in a sling.

Four years ago in November, about the same date as when I fly out in just over 3 weeks.  

*Note to self, get your insurance sorted very soon. :sign0184:

• 9 months later...
13 hours ago, cobber32 said:

When I was down in Pattaya last week I spent a very enjoyable hour or three at TJ's in Naklua. Nice floor show and no pressure from the ladies. The time went too quickly.

Those are the reasons I enjoy heading up there also.  A hassle free zone with ladyboys strutting around in various stages of undress is hard to beat.  

• Like 2

Dont want to come across as an acolyte ass kisser bit the truth is the truth.  The bar has a great vibe-no hassle, well run, good service and great talent. If I said it once, I have said it a million times, I am MORE LIKELY to spend money i.e. lady drinks/tips etc. if there is a laid back cool atmosphere.......

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
On 4/24/2021 at 7:22 AM, Pdoggg said:

Naklua residents are complaining about dozens of prostitutes working in front of closed karoake bars in an area called Nakata on Soi Esso.  I've never heard of this area.   Anyone know where it is?   

16 hours ago, ring_master said:

There used to be an area behind a petrol station called 'The Swamp' - it was basically a U-shaped road full of Thai short time bars. Went there once back in '95 but have no idea if it's still there; few farangs ventured that far!

We were there at very similar times R M,  I would frequent this place with a mate of mine we knew it as Soi 99  it's on the Sukhumvit Rd, Pdogg and you make a left turn into the area a bit before you can turn at the overhead walkway to get to Naklua Post Office.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, ring_master said:

There used to be an area behind a petrol station called 'The Swamp' - it was basically a U-shaped road full of Thai short time bars. Went there once back in '95 but have no idea if it's still there; few farangs ventured that far!

Yes apparently behind the Esso petrol station

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/pattaya-area-police-turn-blind-eye-to-rampant-street-freelancers-352423

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Don't get bbg started! :biggrin:

you can be very cruel to me QG, there i was happily mindin' my own bizness...i haven't even seen the video! I just saw it was the Pattaya Mail so assumed that all of the Karaoke bar owners used to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars a day... but of course it's highly believable that in an area that is frequented by mainly thai guys that the girls are getting 4000 baht a pop. Who could disbelieve that?....

now stop having a go at me cowpoke... i had to crawl out from behind my sofa to answer you!.... corona ain't a -gonna be a-gettin' me!

:yes:

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 7:22 AM, Pdoggg said:

Naklua residents are complaining about dozens of prostitutes working in front of closed karoake bars in an area called Nakata on Soi Esso.

It's ok. According to a highly reputable news source they are no longer there. Or at least they weren't there when the police checked yesterday.

https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/police-find-no-prostitution-in-pattaya-again-352486

• Like 1

• 2 years later...